WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Maybe as a big reveal, the Soul stone was melted and used for the Syrum they used to make Cap who he is... maybe thats the reason he was chosen as the soldier for it, as his soul was the purest to take in the soul Gem and make him who he is today...

Omg!!!! Dude THATS IT! The Soul of the MCU isn’t Tony, is Cap! I’m about to rewatch the FA to see if they drop any subtle hints, didnt they say the formula would only work if he had a pure soul? Or was it heart?

Just to let you all know I love you guys

drevilcomehere.gif

Maybe as a big reveal, the Soul stone was melted and used for the Syrum they used to make Cap who he is... maybe thats the reason he was chosen as the soldier for it, as his soul was the purest to take in the soul Gem and make him who he is today...
That's dumb as ****.

Melt down an infinity stone?

Bought 4 tickets. Bought a pair of tickets between handicapped spots in the middle of the theater and two tickets on the second row.

My sister and I sat third row for bp and we enjoyed it because of how the seats are.

We figured second row may not be that bad. The other two tickets I may just sell to coworkers or ask for a refund.

Bought 4 tickets. Bought a pair of tickets between handicapped spots in the middle of the theater and two tickets on the second row.

My sister and I sat third row for bp and we enjoyed it because of how the seats are.

We figured second row may not be that bad. The other two tickets I may just sell to coworkers or ask for a refund.

Trying to resell huh?

Omg!!!! Dude THATS IT! The Soul of the MCU isn’t Tony, is Cap! I’m about to rewatch the FA to see if they drop any subtle hints, didnt they say the formula would only work if he had a pure soul? Or was it heart?
IIRC it was heart.

I think the Soul Stone is inside the Black Panther statue, they showed it at the end of Civil War, & in this trailer. Statue is made of Virbranium as well to keep it hidden and un detected!

*Flamesuit on! Come at me bro’s! :lol:

Trying to resell huh?
Nah I'd just sell at face value to my coworkers or friends who may wanna watch. If no takers I'll return them. I bought F row seats in a panic but then I remembered C row seats weren't bad at all for bp so I went ahead and got B row seats

Back
Top Bottom