WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yes!!
Movie was GOD LEVEL!!
So good on many levels. Drama, suspense, ACTION and some funnies. Every supero you could and would want! Itching for a second watch, like a fiend. Lol
THOR! With the game changer Storm Breaker! Stealing the finally.

Would like to know more about Thanos and the gauntlet looks so burnt after the SNAP.

Welp, time to put Lame on ignore along with Zik and Gunts.

This dude is beyond corny :lol:

Using the ignore button in a thread about differing opinions on fictional characters is up their in terms of corny. Even knowing how to utilize the ignore button is corny :lol: You’re cool in my book though @ricardo malta :smile:

Finally, something positive! I knew you had it in ya! :lol:

No but in all seriousness, love me some Guardians. I couldn't picture this movie without them

It’s Marvel at the end of the day, I can’t “hate” the movie but I was ready to hand the title of “greatest film ever” on a silver platter to this film and well...simply put it’s not that. The Guardians in this film were overall really good but they tip toed along the lines of being OD and compromising the sense of dread the film was supposed to have. The scene where they first find Thor is fun and has jokes can’t front.

You know lame trying hard now when he's a fan of gotg, but now "surprised" they were entertaining in IW.

Being a “fan” of Guardians of the Galaxy is a term I’d use loosely. My disdain for Guardians 1 is on record. Thought that would be the last Marvel film to let me down, little did I know Thanos was coming :lol: but I LOVE Guardians of the Galaxy 2 however and it because it embraces the absurdity of these characters. The tone feels like you’re flipping through the pages of a comic book. I was “surprised” they were entertaining because I wasn’t sure how that tone would carry over into an Avengers film where heroes are expected to die and how it would blend.

I’m always curious why not just say 10 instead of 8. 9/10 would be better than 7/8. Hehe.

Easily 9 of 10 for me.. I could even say 10/10 myself.

So many things could have been off. So many characters too handle. So much CG to do. Truly was a great job and the way they handled every character was spot on. The relationships of each character, the humor, the battles. On sheer attempt to do so much and not have at least one thing feel off was a 10/10 for me.

the /8 scale is used by heathens who dont know better. Tryna disrupt the classic /10 system that is perfect.

Alan Silvestri’s score for this movie had some highs but I feel like the editing for this film really took away from the some of the scores sticking. The standouts to me were what was playing when Peter got Ned to create a distraction to exit the bus, and when Thanos killed Gamora. Was pleasantly surprised at Göransson’s Black Panther theme getting incorporated. The Avengers theme playing when Thor came to Wakanda definitely accentuated the feeling of triumph. “Bring me Thanos!!!” With Groot and Rocket running beside him and the 3 of them represented the heavy artilliary. It was REALLY cool........but that damn editing. Right after the storm breaker slam they cut away to a totally different scene with a totally different action pace. The film and plot would have benefitted greatly from giving Thor a solid minute of him going ape **** on all of the outriders and outrider carriers instead of cutting like that. The Avengers theme paired with that slow mo run in the forrest would have been greatly appreciated as well. That was such an amazing shot, they really left that on the editing room floor?

Film was meh...of course there were some things I loved like Thor, Thanos and the ending but overall wasn't entertained like I have been for other mcu films. No desire to watch it again.

in the scene after thanos snapped his fingers, he was in a world where he saw gamore. was that the soulworld?

the part where hulk kept saying no though LMAO
To not even try was extremely disappointing, and not really indicative of a true “Hero”

I imagine he has a gigantic role in A4 to make up for that.

I was eating at a shake shack before the movie and avoiding all groups of kids or teenage guys talking about the movie literally had my fingers in my ears no wanting to hear anything they might spoil

Half that trailer was deceiving. I didn't see a bunch of the scenes from the first trailer or the superbowl trailer.

- Banner standing next to Hulkbuster
- Everyone running through the forest
- Cap standing next to BP saying "lets go"
I like it that way. I was able to see the trailers over and over again and still be able to look at the film with fresh eyes.

Movie was a cartoon for sure

Glad people died but they should of killed a main character.

Ending was not as sarisfiting as I would like.

Peter messing up taking the glove off was ****ing stupid, I’m sorry

Red skull with the comeback but I wished he like led the army or something

I WILL say Thanos was legit

The Avengers theme paired with that slow mo run in the forrest would have been greatly appreciated as well. That was such an amazing shot, they really left that on the editing room floor?

Agreed with everything you said except this part.

The more I watch that part,, the cheesier it comes off. Kinda glad they left it out tbh

It's no 360 shot from the first Avengers, that's for sure.

8238C7A2-3769-44E0-847F-4B3D1092C9C2.jpeg
wasn't the Hulk in the previews or am I buggin?

Yup they didn’t even have this scene

Yeah and yet it was one of those moments that made you chuckle through the film. Great touch and easily connected both Thor and Rocket characters.

Completely agree. And I’ll say again Thirs chemistry with the guardians is ****in GREAT

Was Adam Warlock and/or da Silver Surfer in dat joint?

And did the story finish with this one movie or is it a to be continued...?
I mean, is this part of an Infinity Wars movie series or a stand alone joint?

Back
Top Bottom