WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Who are your absolute top 5 favorite mcu characters guys?

For me it's got to be :

Cap
Thor
Drax
Gamora
Valkyrie

*edit

Captain Marvel is probably going to hit my top 5

Hulk and Quill was up there but they fell out of my good graces.

tumblr_p823zhog0g1uijsn1o1_540.gif

tumblr_p823zhog0g1uijsn1o4_540.gif

tumblr_p81zrhdue01vfmsbyo1_500.gif

tumblr_p81zrhdue01vfmsbyo2_500.gif

tumblr_p81zrhdue01vfmsbyo3_500.gif

tumblr_p823p0iMKQ1qgvqxoo3_540.gif
Looks like wasp and pym been training like a mug.

By the way, some ppl are saying Dr Strange smiled when Quill knocked Mantis off of Thanos. I'm going to look out for that next time I see it.

i need to start reading comics but i have no idea where to start.

i’ve read the dark knight and civil war series but they were condensed into a hard cover so it was easier

also i really don’t wanna be that guy that walks into a comic book store after watching infinity war and asks what to read

I'm very biased, but I would suggest:

The Infinity Gauntlet
Civil War
WW Hulk
Planet Hulk
Annihilation

Am I the only person who HATES Looper and Collider when they talk Marvel on these YouTube’s Chanel’s? They are annoying as hell and so misinformed

Emergency Awesome though that’s my guy

i need to start reading comics but i have no idea where to start.

i’ve read the dark knight and civil war series but they were condensed into a hard cover so it was easier

also i really don’t wanna be that guy that walks into a comic book store after watching infinity war and asks what to read
Why not? If anything the comic book shop should be helpful and guide you on where to start. If they don't, then their customer service sucks.

Avengers #1 released today.

Wolverine is back from the dead. Issue #1 released last week.

There's also a comic book thread with helpful people to provide suggestions on what to read or start.

Recommendations:

Batman: White Knight
Thanos (Best thing Marvel has out, IMO)
Descender
Saga
Deadly Class
Amazing Spider-Man

In terms of the inspiration, read the 6 issues of Infinity Gauntlet from Starlin. If you really like it than Infinity Watch and Infinity Crusade are good followups. Infinity from Hickman is my favorite. It’s where the Black Order come from. PM me if you have any questions, I have some bigger Marvel crossover events on ebooks in a file I can look for as well.
Hickman did a great job with Infinity.

I hope Thor pulls out his magic belt and goes SAVAGE OP GOD Mode in the next avengers since they mentioned it in Spiderman homecoming

I still don’t get why they didn’t just kill him when mantis was on top of him and he was being held back. All quill had to do was literally shot him or stab him easy. They could have also cut his hand off. Big plot hole.

Has anyone seen it in multiple formats?

I saw IMAX 2D for the first showing, and was debating what to see it in the next go around. Either Dolby Atmos or IMAX again, and the dark horse choice was Dbox seats, just because I've never see it that way yet.

I still don’t get why they didn’t just kill him when mantis was on top of him and he was being held back. All quill had to do was literally shot him or stab him easy. They could have also cut his hand off. Big plot hole.

Dr Strange probably saw that in some of the outcomes and knew he was too invulnerable?

his last words we "this is the only way..." so whatever that one win outcome he saw, it's exactly what was happening and he is letting it play out

Dr Strange probably saw that in some of the outcomes and knew he was too invulnerable?

his last words we "this is the only way..." so whatever that one win outcome he saw, it's exactly what was happening and he is letting it play out
And keeping everyone else in the dark about it, hopefully they catch on and figure it out :lol: That scene will always haunt the movie imo just dumb

But that doesn’t make sense because he said none of that during that struggle and nobody else was aware of what that outcome was.

Back
Top Bottom