WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I love BP but it ain't winning best picture

i would agree, but have you seen some of the previous best picture winners??

i dont think it will just because those types got sticks up their butts.. but, alot of winners havent aged well.. also they have skipped over some truly great films in general

Wow... China really liked Venom....

Wow. Marvel Studios still doesn't need Venom in their universe though.

I'm kind of worried Sony will just decide to take back Spidey from marvel in future negotiations.

Asian markets love the CGI crap-fests. Story, acting be damned. That's why those horrid Transformers and Pacific Rim sequels exist.

that is why i'm so disappointed they havent done a proper voltron movie.. or do a gundam movie (was cool to see a gundam included in ready player one)

stunts
DtwiG_jUUAAi3t-.jpg

thr-stuntwomen-photographed_by_austin_hargrave-180916_hr_wie_stunts_0648-2018.jpg

DtwiG_iVsAAi7Xb.jpg

Im ALMOST shocked thst they are releasing an Avengers trailer so close to the captain marvel trailer.

Nobody is gonna care about Brie after the A4 trailer drops.

But im guessing that they already knew that

I need proof that this trailer is coming out, its annoying.

Whenever a trailer or teaser is coming Marvel usually post something to confirm it.

These are all just internet rumors got dammit

Related to stunt people but one of the Dora Milaje members in BP was also the stunt person for Misty Knight in Luke Cage.

sorry if posted already

Thanos’ Snap from Infinity War has an official name for Avengers 4

There’s not much that we know about Marvel Studios’ fourth Avengers movie, a sequel to Avengers: Infinity War, that will show us what happens in the aftermath of what fans have dubbed the Snap. But now, thanks to a tie-in novel, we know that the Avengers probably call the Snap something completely different.

Brandon T. Snider’s Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War: The Cosmic Quest Volume Two: Aftermath (phew) stars two supporting human characters from the Thor films, Dr. Erik Selvig and Darcy Lewis, as they attempt to discover the cause of the mysterious and horrifying disintegration of half the population of the Earth. And, as Comic Book Resources reports, in Snider’s text, that event is known on Earth as “the Decimation.”

I need proof that this trailer is coming out, its annoying.

Whenever a trailer or teaser is coming Marvel usually post something to confirm it.

These are all just internet rumors got dammit
Maybe my memories are playing tricks on me but I've never known marvel to officially confirm until after 7 or 8, the night before

I’m starting to think the A4 trailer is not comin at all. Smfh

Minus Whale jus release it during Christmas time at this point.

I have a feeling A Star is Born is basically going to go home with everything. lol

If anything, BP wins for best costume and set design.

The Academy doesn’t have the balls to snub Black Panther. They were damn near ready to cave after #oscarsowhite and give Straight Outta Compton an Oscar before they realized how radical it would look. BP is 10x more culturally impactful and 100x more safe. They garner so much praise giving Black Panther even one Oscar but if it the BIG one, everyone wins and the Oscars won’t ever openly be accused of being racist again. I think they’ll give A Star is Born Best Director so Bradley Cooper can get his shine but that Best Picture is going to BP. The moment is gonna be so historic on so many fronts.

Avengers Assemble?

Or them calling it “The Avengers” or just “Avengers” (whichever is opposite from the first film) which other movies have done for whatever reason.

I'd vote assemble

Save disassemble for another movie, like the movie before secret wars.. annihilation for something huge again

BP ain't winning ****. They did all that to appease black folk

They did and still made a movie that everyone loved while still being part of a big series of films. The cast is too prestigious to get snubbed on top of that. Oscar’s will get destroyed if Black Panther doesn’t win at least one Oscar.

My memories are playing tricks on me. Marvel Studios confirmed IW trailer at 12 am the day before it released

It's 6:42 pm now. My hopes are dimming but I'm holding on.

I'd vote assemble

Save disassemble for another movie, like the movie before secret wars.. annihilation for something huge again

Avengers 1 was called Avengers Assemble overseas so assemble is out the running.

I think it’s gonna be Avengers: Endgame, Annihilation (cause Annihilus will make an appearance or....

Avengers: Again

:lol:

I can’t see the trailer being shown this week either. That week of Christmas seems more likely.

Back
Top Bottom