WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

B5583B21-30E4-4426-AD32-74C5BD101B09.jpeg
Widow's should be one last mission and scumbag Syeve's should beshould be one last war or something.

Apparently each Macys has a set one Marvel set and all the watches are around $400. I went to go buy a regular Citizen watch as usual, the one I wanted was for like $800 but with the discounts it could be like $500. They are not gonna drop these down ever apparently, this is only a one time thing and limited set
Damn lol just when I decided to NOT use my Macy’s card lol

I consider my pops to be more of a watch person than I am. I asked him are citizen watches nice, and he said 'depends on what model' lol

tumblr_pp1p537oVi1vynvdf_400.jpg

Along with Stan Lee, this one hit me right in the feels
Man that fool been dead. Better off making one for Rickon.

Robb and his mom got Robb killed. Made a mockery of the North
who would win in a fight Itachi or Scarlett witch?
Probably Itachi unless we're talking comics unstable SW. If its that version any magic of hers he tries to copy and he dies unless she just unmakes him first.
he's the MCU mascot lol
Hell, he is the MCU.

I consider my pops to be more of a watch person than I am. I asked him are citizen watches nice, and he said 'depends on what model' lol
I mean if I do decide to impulse buy one of those watches, I probably won’t ever wear it, Apple Watch is basically my everyday

How did doom get this strong?

For the record...F4 ain't ****.
It was the end of the multiverse and as the heroes tried to stop it, Doom embraced it in the future and started some cult to prepare for what comes after unbeknownst to his past self, set up a way for each universe to salvage some part of itself, got the Molecule Man of every universe on his side, and then he absorbed the powers and killed the Beyonders who played a part in ending the multiverse. Then he used those powers to create the only world left consisting of the destroyed universes leftovers where he was a literal god. As in those ppl only exist cuz of him.

Then Reed Richards showed up with some surviving Marvel heroes and beat Doom and restarted a new multiverse.

Last edited:
Hopefully the movies ends on some chill...

...but it's probs setting up the next villian like how they did with Thanos.

Thinking back...the Thanos buildup was goat.

Black Thanos is what drew us in. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom