WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

u5Wm4Zx.jpg

I warned yall yesterday. :lol: :smh:

I clicked on that spoiler. It's probably a fake out like that Hulk transforming out of the hulkbuster suit toy

I think that one is real though. It just makes sense & mirrors leaked plot rumors that have circulated previously.

PO

Coworker described that toy spoiler to me the other day. I genuinely got pissed off but his accent is thick so I didn't hear everything. Not clicking that either. Guess it's really time to go dark.

If the show if him mentoring Kate Bishop (or someone like that) I'm down with that. Or how he became Ronin
Would love to see him in a story arc as Ronin. This is basically his sequel to his Jason Bourne film lmao

anyone find it weird that Bradley Cooper doesn’t do any press. i don’t think he did any last year for infinity war and barely did any for any of the guardians?

Bradley was in a couple for Guardians and IW but he tends to stay away because he was ex with Zaldana and I don't think they ended in the best of terms

its like the Headeys ex was also working in GoT and they just stayed away from each other

I thought the spoiler was common knowledge. Either that or I been reading too many spoilers and they must be right.

i honestly never thought of it for this movie, i also actively avoid spoilers

i've seen it in comics and posted and made jest of it in this thread even before IW released but that was still a surprise to me

Back
Top Bottom