WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The thing that blows my mind, is that when I was looking for endgame showtimes, I stumbled onto showtimes for Into the Spider Verse. Can't believe some theaters are still showing that!

I really hope they release a Infinity Saga blu day collection. I’m ready to drop the dough for the packaging.

Oh? what you really know? :nerd:

Holla at me pimpin

F77ABD3B-2BFE-4DD1-9296-BDFDAC7FF5F1.jpeg

79ABA831-9614-408A-B301-BBA39704A818.jpeg

8BAFF803-DA7E-402E-8A76-9B05B08AAA6E.jpeg

D16C64FF-6673-4DF1-8F50-1BD81B786D01.jpeg

B579CC23-8F46-4AED-ABAE-0AA6FB75B27E.jpeg

Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger! Mighty Morphin swag

Man I thought long and hard about buying that SOC :lol:.

If they ever release the dairanger or kakuranger mecha, it’s a wrap.

Needed it the moment they announced it as part of the GX series. They were easier to come by the the SH Figuarts figures. I paid $300 for the Pink Ranger alone :smh: would literally kill for an SoC White Tiger Zord :lol:

No titanus? :nerd:

I don’t have the space for him (yet) he’s HUGE!! Think I may pull the trigger next month but I’m not too impressed by him for the price point. SoC could’ve done a lot better on him, he’s an exact replica of Legacy Titanus damn near.

Needed it the moment they announced it as part of the GX series. They were easier to come by the the SH Figuarts figures. I paid $300 for the Pink Ranger alone :smh: would literally kill for an SoC White Tiger Zord :lol:

I don’t have the space for him (yet) he’s HUGE!! Think I may pull the trigger next month but I’m not too impressed by him for the price point. SoC could’ve done a lot better on him, he’s an exact replica of Legacy Titanus damn near.
Hated the fact the Pink Ranger was so expensive.

Hated the fact the Pink Ranger was so expensive.

The tamashii web exclusivity made the Black, Pink, Blue Rangers an absolute pain to get. Yellow was only “easy” because Bluefin released the female version that a lot of people wanted but even then the American releases were just as hard to get.

The tamashii web exclusivity made the Black, Pink, Blue Rangers an absolute pain to get. Yellow was only “easy” because Bluefin released the female version that a lot of people wanted but even then the American releases were just as hard to get.
I ended up going the Japan figure route because I found a deal for them.

First look at Taskmaster in the Black Widow film. I’m sure it’s more of a placeholder with CG elements that will be added later because it isn’t Taskmaster’s classic look but as a Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fan.....I love it! :lol: It’s Marvel baby!

C6F81031-326A-4519-886E-F0D71BFC57A9.jpeg
they bringing taskmaster to the mcu????
oh its bout to be lit

I ended up going the Japan figure route because I found a deal for them.

Yeah the American packaging for whatever reason garnered a higher price. I love the Japanese packaging though.

lamekilla lamekilla Infinite? I'm puking.

Infinite gameplay wise is the best MvC EASILY. I dropped everything for that game. You saw how thoroughly outclassed I was when we played MvC 3 :lol: :smh:

they bringing taskmaster to the mcu????
oh its bout to be lit

Rogues gallery getting deep within the MCU. We’ve seen everything from Dark Elves to Erik Kilmonger. Next up....Mysterio :nthat:

As big of an mcu fan I am, I really hated that they had used time travel.

It makes things too messy + you open yourself up to plot holes.

Funny thing is they almost got away with it cleanly but then they made it messy again with Old Man Steve at the end.

The moment they brought up the quantum realm in the first Ant-Man, I knew that time travel was going to happen at some point. Infinity War ends and it was obvious that was the direction they were going in. I like it plus it gives them an opening for bringing in the new Fox properties.

Eternals is going to get away with being far out there by casting the best ensemble cast in any comic book film.

The moment they brought up the quantum realm in the first Ant-Man, I knew that time travel was going to happen at some point. Infinity War ends and it was obvious that was the direction they were going in. I like it plus it gives them an opening for bringing in the new Fox properties.
Some dudes just like to be in denial about some things.

Gonna be the same thing with Skrulls.

Last edited:
First look at Taskmaster in the Black Widow film. I’m sure it’s more of a placeholder with CG elements that will be added later because it isn’t Taskmaster’s classic look but as a Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fan.....I love it! :lol: It’s Marvel baby!

C6F81031-326A-4519-886E-F0D71BFC57A9.jpeg

D-EZW15U0AA_J_P.jpg

D-EZYX_VUAIOv7B.jpg

I just want to see what the Taskmaster costume looks like with the sword and the skull mask with the hood up.

Got to see FFH last night, it was amazing. Jake G makes a great Mysterio, Holland is definitively the perfect Peter Parker.

Read some reviews and yet again the negative reviews are flat out stupid. “Not as good as the last but really good”, “feels like they’re setting something up” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom