WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1602253050283.jpeg

1602253062151.jpeg

1602253074842.jpeg

Exactly what overwhelming dots are going to have to be connected?

They pulled off an entire cinematic universe when everyone initially said the same thing. Too many dots to connect between movies. They got it done and they'll find a way to get this done as well.

giphy.gif
Yeah Marvel's project managers or whatever they call them who are in charge of keeping the continuity of projects have done a great job so far.

Real quick resolution to Peter’s identity being revealed at the end of FFH now. Tobey or Andrew swings through the screen during a Daily Bugle exclusive and clears Peter’s name from Mysterio’s slander.
Now that would be cool to see.

Real quick resolution to Peter’s identity being revealed at the end of FFH now. Tobey or Andrew swings through the screen during a Daily Bugle exclusive and clears Peter’s name from Mysterio’s slander.
Like they would do in the comics every time a public figure found out Pete was Spidey and was about to spread it except instead of using the Prowler as a stand in you use alt-reality Spider-Men :lol:

Captain America: The First Avenger

Captain Marvel

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Thor

The Avengers

Thor: The Dark World

Iron Man 3

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Ant-Man

Captain America: Civil War

Black Panther

Doctor Strange

Thor: Ragnarok

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Endgame

SpiderVerse.png

Which would be a perfect opportunity to use the meme. All three point at each other in the middle of Times Square trying to stop a robbery of some sort with bystanders recording the moment with their cell phones, then all three swing away as they web up the robbers. :lol:

Captain America: The First Avenger

Captain Marvel

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Thor

The Avengers

Thor: The Dark World

Iron Man 3

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Ant-Man

Captain America: Civil War

Black Panther

Doctor Strange

Thor: Ragnarok

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Endgame

so they’re just erasing Edward Norton and TIH from existence, huh?

I thought it was obvious Disney does not have the rights to a Universal movie or w/e its classified under.

Disney should just buy out the Hulk once everything goes back to financial normalcy. Hoping one day they can buy Spidey back for good.

Disney should just buy out the Hulk once everything goes back to financial normalcy. Hoping one day they can buy Spidey back for good.
Universal being petty cuz they don't have no superhero franchise.

I don't think they'll ever let go of those Hulk solo movie rights.

Disney could try and overpay and they might still say no.

Sony aint letting Spidey go unless Disney is backing up multiple Brinks tanks and some future % of profits
Universal being petty cuz they don't have no superhero franchise.

I don't think they'll ever let go of those Hulk solo movie rights.

Disney could try and overpay and they might still say no.

True. I was hoping one day Sony gets bought out. In that instance, there's somewhere within the contract that rights would revert back to the original owners if something like that were to happen. I had my hopes up when there were rumors of Apple buying Sony when they were working on their tv service.

With Universal, true, they wouldn't budge either. Their Orlando parks thrive off of the Marvel properties that they're still able to use. It's because of that we can't even have a Marvel branded park here at Disneyland.

Sony might've one day been bought out when they were doing bad but they aligned themselves pretty closely with Marvel Spidey wise since and have kinda bounced back in other areas.

Universal aint ever budging. Maybe one day deal if Disney offers something.

Marvel regained film rights to the Hulk in 2006, but they don't have distribution rights, which are held by Universal.

Universal doesn't want to play ball with Marvel/Disney.

Back
Top Bottom