WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Found this on Reddit
7D18567E-CBF9-4A3F-AF1A-7326137C1166.jpeg

Well, technically mutants should have already existed.
Yeah but we know in this current universe they don't.

There's two ways mutants have been created in Marvel comics. Both basically deal with it being over time and a form of evolution. One is via space gods altering humanity millions if not billions of years ago and they evolved to get the x-gene. The other was via through experimentation based off of one powered person Tuskegee experiment style and got passed down and spread around genetically.

Most ppl don't like the second version cuz it hobbles a lot of mutant story lines.

Man... I canceled Disney+ at the beginning of the month and these bastards still charged me for another month. Wtf.
When I cancel **** I don't just cancel I also change my cc info to an expired one.

Thought MCU Wanda and Pietro were "mutants" created by hydra though? Unless I need to rewatch AOU. Should be thousands more.

"It's Wanda. It's all Wanda."

Obv misdirection there.
Not really.

From Monica's view point, Wanda is actually in charge and has altered everything in that town.

Similar to how it originally went down both times just to reveal some macguffin that tipped her over the edge.

Thought MCU Wanda and Pietro were "mutants" created by hydra though? Unless I need to rewatch AOU. Should be thousands more.
No.

You forget back then Marvel wasn't even allowed to use the word mutant :lol:

Hydra referred to them as miracles with Von Strucker talking about a new age of miracles.

Vision and the government refer to them as enhanced ppl.

Generically the word mutant fits but if they going with that definition then Spidey, Hulk, Rogers, and Cap Marvel are all mutants too.

Also definitely not thousands more. Hydra failed more than they succeeded.

Last edited:
Marvel has been slowly leaking info in their books about how the stone enhanced their genetics. Like as if they already had the mutant gene but was dormant.

I think we'll get a hint that mutants will exist by the end of the series. I hope.

One thing that was really cool was that the first three episodes were the same thing that Sword was watching, with Wanda's editing and all. That was nuts. I'm really curious if they will explain how Wanda got to this point from the end of Endgame. Depression? The fact that the Avengers are currently no more and she's now on her own?

And yeah, I wish the episodes were longer. I was glad to hear that Falcon and TWS will be close to an hour each episode. But man, ep. 4 made me want more.

And I would not be surprised if everyone in Westview is dead. Not by Wanda, but by Mephisto.

One more thing, how traumatic it must've been when people returned from the blip. That's some wild **** to experience people vanishing and then years later re-appearing.

Marvel has been slowly leaking info in their books about how the stone enhanced their genetics. Like as if they already had the mutant gene but was dormant.

I think we'll get a hint that mutants will exist by the end of the series. I hope.

One thing that was really cool was that the first three episodes were the same thing that Sword was watching, with Wanda's editing and all. That was nuts. I'm really curious if they will explain how Wanda got to this point from the end of Endgame. Depression? The fact that the Avengers are currently no more and she's now on her own?

And yeah, I wish the episodes were longer. I was glad to hear that Falcon and TWS will be close to an hour each episode. But man, ep. 4 made me want more.

And I would not be surprised if everyone in Westview is dead. Not by Wanda, but by Mephisto.

One more thing, how traumatic it must've been when people returned from the blip. That's some wild **** to experience people vanishing and then years later re-appearing.
Word there was that awakening in Agents of Shield. People could just start calling them mutants now as a derogatory term.

Man... I canceled Disney+ at the beginning of the month and these bastards still charged me for another month. Wtf.
Ha this is exactly when people like you should start watching(even though I know you ain’t cancelled ****. :lol: ). I had to text my sister, “Ok now you can start watching.” I kinda feel like the fist 3 episode was just to get computers putin’.

Vision’s corpse straight up got a jump out of me. :lol: I don’t think we’re getting Mephisto tho. That’s playing a little too close to Christianity. I don’t think The Mouse wants to play like that. (Hellstrom wasn’t MCU and did anyone really like it anyway?)Unless they play him as a Mr. Sinister type.

Ha this is exactly when people like you should start watching(even though I know you ain’t cancelled ****. :lol: ). I had to text my sister, “Ok now you can start watching.” I kinda feel like the fist 3 episode was just to get computers putin’.

Vision’s corpse straight up got a jump out of me. :lol: I don’t think we’re getting Mephisto tho. That’s playing a little too close to Christianity. I don’t think The Mouse wants to play like that. (Hellstrom wasn’t MCU and did anyone really like it anyway?)Unless they play him as a Mr. Sinister type.
I'm still hopeful we'll get Mephisto. All the 'devil in the details' talk seems like it's hinting to him. Also how Agnes talks about her husband Ralph, makes it seem that may hint to him as well. But we'll see. I just feel like the remaining episodes are going to pick up quick and get more people hooked.

And still curious as to who Evan Peters will be playing.

If we get him his main look probably not gonna be all red and demonic.

White evil looking guy in a suit.

Don't know why ppl are connecting Wanda to Memphisto anyway. Every time she's gone crazy it has had nothing to do with him unless I missed some retcons. His involvement would have to be a MCU specific thing.

I watched back the trailer and the mind stone does make an appearance again so I wonder is it possible Wanda being controlled by someone she snaps out once she realizes what she does and find a way to bring vision back? Could Vision find a way through this puppet like form he is to recreate it?

Back
Top Bottom