WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

idk I never seen Alfred put in work

1619288276613.png

imagine if killmonger was still alive with the flower still running in his veins, you think he’d rule the flag smasher movement??? Then someday you have magneto and the mutants joining in.
Nope.

First thing he'd do is kill all the white ppl in the group.

If Killmonger was still alive, they'd have to hope he got snapped cuz him alive during those 5 years while the OG Avengers except Hulk are morally defeated would not be a good look for humanity.

Last edited:
The thoughts in the initial post & comments shared in this reddit thread is why the Sharon "reveal" was questionable to me & how they could make it work:

PO

Had this convo with a coworker. Zemo knew the PB by rep (more than likely lying). Sharon murdered the previous and kept working like nothing happened. Coworker said that didn’t make sense and I just smh

Did IG do something?

I can't view any of you guys IG post.

It sends me straight to the log in screen.

Combating creepers?

IG is just messed up. Sometimes it works within the post, sometimes it sends me to IG to play it. It's inconsistent with whoever's account it is.

finale was dope until "the speach"...

Iphone 049.GIF

didnt ruin it for me, but damn did it feel out of place.
Isaiah getting his statue was an A+ moment, heres hoping we get a mini-series out of it.

Last edited:
I read an episode review from a blogger and said that Isaiah’s scars looks like it was made by 3 claws.
Could be a reach, but Idk if they’ll give Logan the same origin as the OG.

Finally got around to binge watching the entire falco......Captain America and The Winter series. Absolutely loved this series!! I watched this with my pops who is a Vietnam veteran. He was skeptical at first but he ended up liking it. And that scene at the end with Isiah hit me in the feels. Tears were shed watching that

Also, shout out to Anthony Mackie! He did us proud here in NOLA. Happy to see him finally get his shine.

Man that finale was very cringe-worthy to me. So much happening, so many liberties being taken to wrap up the plot. I'm not sure if that was because the pandemic forced them to change things up...who knows. Like I said before, to cram all of this into 6 episodes was asking for a lot.

I really liked it, they easily could've made this into a 2.5 hour movie and made a billion in movie theaters if there wasnt covid

Finale was great to me. Show kind of had a rough start in the beginning but finished strong.

Loved Sams suit, it was literally pulled from the comics! Couldn’t be even more happier!

Also....

Sharon is a Skrull. Secret Invasion is in development, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they go this route.

What a beautiful ending. Really have no complaints with that finale. The series wasn’t high on my list but ended up being way better then what I expected. Marvel killed it with this one for sure.

Maybe I’m just making this up in my head and I know Sam had a Role in it, but it’s funny how things went full circle really quick with the white girl. Full pardon, new job and everything. When it came to the old vet it took decades for him to get his love. Really puts things to the old man’s point.

My only complaint, and it’s more of a nitpick, is that US agent went from heel to semi good guy really fast.

Last edited:

marvel-vs-dc-world.jpg
marvel-vs-dc-supervillain.jpg

Props to those 11 counties that are Emplate fans. Dude has not been in any other form of media so you know those ppl are reading a lot of New Mutants comics.

marvel-vs-dc-superhero.jpg
marvel-vs-dc-state-map.jpg

:pimp: 🔥

Side note, the wakanda girls could of ended all of this in 20mins :lol: they really are OP. Makes Kill Monger look that much better. He took on 4 of them and killed one

Back
Top Bottom