WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

E2J7vq5VEAQ-2jg

It really does look great. Some of those sweeping shots are stunning. Cinematography is on point. I don’t remember the last MCU film that looked this visually impressive. Part of me wishes they go completely bonkers from a storytelling perspective but since this is a huge blockbuster, they’ll most likely have to stick to a more conventional narrative.

And btw, again with the corny comedic stinger that every MCU trailer needs to have. Why?!?!

It really does look great. Some of those sweeping shots are stunning. Cinematography is on point. I don’t remember the last MCU film that looked this visually impressive. Part of me wishes they go completely bonkers from a storytelling perspective but since this is a huge blockbuster, they’ll most likely have to stick to a more conventional narrative.

And btw, again with the corny comedic stinger that every MCU trailer needs to have. Why?!?!
You don’t like laughter fam? Jeez

“Why you gotta ruin my fantasies with jokes?!?”

I don’t mind it. I like that these movies don’t always take themselves too serious. It’s a superhero movie after all.

I don’t mind it. I like that these movies don’t always take themselves too serious. It’s a superhero movie after all.

I’m with you 100%. But for this trailer specifically, I loved the tone they set and felt that bit at the end undercut what it was going for. It was barely even a joke. I felt the same way with the Awkwafina bit at the end of the ShangChi trailer. Regardless, I’m def more hyped for it than I thought I’d be coming in.

Trailer was ok. Didn't really impress.
These are inhumans, I wanted vistas, scenery, or some fantastic otherworld shi. It seems a bit too grounded.
it's whatever though, Paper Boi in there...

Got those heavy Kirby Chariot of the gods vibes from most of the trailer :pimp:

Trailer was ok. Didn't really impress.
These are inhumans, I wanted vistas, scenery, or some fantastic otherworld shi. It seems a bit too grounded.
it's whatever though, Paper Boi in there...
Thats actually what you would've got from the Inhumans.

They live a part in a futuristic almost alien city akin to Wakanda.

The Eternals hide in plain sight.

Thought this was supposedly just set thousands of years before modern time, but the teaser got me a little more interested.

Back
Top Bottom