WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Tom Welling as Scott Summers would be better than Ackles, IMO. I'd even give someone like Jesse Williams a look, his character in Grey's was like a jerky leader-type who was occasionally whiny haha.

On Garfield, he can't be the "king" if he's the Spider-Man actor that got less than a triology...

My man Peter b Parker needed to be in this

1629735933306.gif

1629735968700.gif

A lot of reviewers saying Shang Chi has one if the best villains. Might have to peep.

Since Welling is back acting he actually would make a good Cyclops unless they go young young again.
Tom is in, I am in. Haven't watched a Superman TV show since he put down the suit.
Then michael rosenbaum / lex as professor x, kristen kreuk as jubilee, pete as bishop, lionel luthor actor as beast, chloe as the main villain if she can get probation. lois lane / erica durance as jean or rogue. supergirl actress as whoever wears a hot costume.
Not sure if joking but if Rosenaum is in it, then I am for sure. Tired of studios trying to reinvent the wheel, got tried and true sitting right in front of your face.
download.jpg

I won't lie Tom will need to slim down quite a bit though since stepping away from acting things have changed a bit. He isn't fat, but his face has a rounder look right now. Definitely could see him as Cyclops. Hell since we going down the WB lineup, Jenson Ackles could also play Cyclops.
rs_1024x759-190505114436-1024-tom-welling.cm.5519.jpg

Rosenbaum has a really good podcast called Inside Of You. I watch the episodes and highlights on youtube. Most of the guests are other actors and he's had most of the smallville cast on.

Random but i hope, at the end of all these movies, they introduce Forgetmenot(my favorite obscure Marvel character) and show us flashbacks of all the movies with him in each one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom