WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Finally watched Shang Chi. I really loved the dad in that movie but IMO can't believe they went with another CGI fight in the end. Loved the choreography in the movie overall a solid start I think. Haven' seen Eternals yet

Maybe he was expecting a black panther kind of impact with kids dressing up and wanting to be black panther but his character is missing a cool hero name, costume, and abilities. Wong and Ned are better characters >
I'm happy the movie did well and don't hate Simu but I wouldn't be surprised if he was thinking he'd have the impact you mentioned. Fam going to be disappointed in the future when more kids go out and buy Amadeus Cho/Totally Awesome Hulk costumes for Halloween instead LOL!

Son ain't got no costume though really. What are they gonna rock team Jordans and burgundy vests?

even in avengers campus, they got dude chillin his varsity jacket while everyones in their full gear

1638903647225.png

Why is dude so Easily triggered? Is he an NTer?

he's a "sneakerhead"

id be salty too giving him no love interest

while he go this own film, he fell in one of those asian film trope where they just fight and get a comedic sidekick

i think he's the only male lead in the MCU that has no love interest

if i were him, id demand ana de armas to be cast opposite me

He just gives off this dbag holding back vibe like Khaled but doesn't do as good of a job. Hope he doesn't mess this up.

he's a "sneakerhead"

while he go this own film, he fell in one of those asian film trope where they just fight and get a comedic sidekick

Nah Bucky and Sam don’t have a love interest, unless you count Steve 🤔🤣

he's a "sneakerhead"

Seems like they're going the slow route with he and Katy

nah, katy has him friendzoned, it was clear that theres nothing between them

Nah Bucky and Sam don’t have a love interest, unless you count Steve 🤔🤣

bucky had the waitress and sams sister to flirt with

they also had agent carter that was a possibility

shang is with friendzone and was with his sister/aunt

Haven't seen a single Shang Chi costume this Haloween or any of the Comic-Cons I been too. Is he not hot in the streets?

You guys with kids or nephews and nieces, did they like the movie and think shang chi was cool? I said it when it was announced they were making the movie that an Asian guy just doing martial arts is generic and not that interesting.

Back
Top Bottom