WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif

- Mediocre writing
- cringe humor
- subpar special effects
- low viewership
- a twerking she hulk
I've been watching the same show as you have. The only thing good about this season is Daredevil's appearance.
^^^That intro for episode nine was pretty dope.

I’ll agree that the humor/comedy could’ve been better and wittier.

But that’s probably why they delayed a lot of those movies. The insane schedule was hurting the quality on their products (the latest stage).

^^^That intro for episode nine was pretty dope.

I’ll agree that the humor/comedy could’ve been better and wittier.

But that’s probably why they delayed a lot of those movies. The insane schedule was hurting the quality on their products (the latest stage).
Could be the insane schedule and them lowballing VFX folks they contract with.

:lol: Just a fan of TV in general I thought it was cool what they tried, but I legit hate those types of finales. Like Star Trek Enterpise. Still fun overall though.

What the hell was that episode? The retro hulk tv show intro was great. The rest was weird and lazy. Writers are either huge trolls or had no idea how to end the season and they gave up. One of the worst episodes of a show that I can remember.

Sounds like a rando She Hulk comic.

I DO agree the writing on the D+ shows could be better. But the show literally made fun of the cliche story archetypes. As someone mentioned, Phase 3 MCU was very Apple like in quality. The transition to a streaming platform, finding their rhythm in phase four and the insane schedule hasn’t been kind to their brand. But hopefully Black Panther resets things. And this thread can be kombuya (sp).

Hopefully season two is Rick and Morty/Archer/Big Bang Theory levels of humor.

Jessica Gao and them most definitely trolling LOL! If anything, they maintained a level of self-awareness and calculated risk-cringe, so I respect the effort. She-Hulk knows what it is and tries to relish in its current place in the grand scheme of things. Don't care too much for the finale, but I don't think it's terrible.

I haven’t watched it yet(where yall work at?!? :lol: ) but, is that not what it was from the jump?

I mean I get that with the 4th wall breaking and self awareness but the finale just took it to an extreme and broke the 5th 6th and 7th walls for sh and giggles.

Funny enough those who defended this **** show all through out, somehow drew the line at this episode, I took a dump on this series the whole time and this episode was literally the only one that was redeemable, mostly because it pretty much admitted negative critique was justified, she called her own writers lazy and predictable, her show cliche and even addressed the low budget CGI…the fact that it can literally tell ya that straight to your faces and a lot of people ate it up for 8 weeks, talmbout this is one of the best D+ series, is the reason why I considered this episode actually decent, they clowning ya hard, I’m not sure if intentionally or unintentionally, but still pretty funny.

the finale did great things like the intro and the very finale

but opening up to be extra meta like that is like moving forward if theres something she doesnt like happen she can just keep doing that? they started the precedence... so can we just change how infinity war ended? can natalya not die? can og gamora live? can we make gorr a better villain? can we racast exra miller? i mean where does it end?

but that just me, the finale just didnt work for me

the finale did great things like the intro and the very finale

but opening up to be extra meta like that is like moving forward if theres something she doesnt like happen she can just keep doing that? they started the precedence... so can we just change how infinity war ended? can natalya not die? can og gamora live? can we make gorr a better villain? can we racast exra miller? i mean where does it end?

but that just me, the finale just didnt work for me
Just like in the comic, the breaks never go that far.
A00AD31F-A78E-432E-BCB2-FD54BC847127.jpeg

A5527046-AE50-403E-86BE-F8D4B73A7080.jpeg

Yall just wanna conplain, if th original ending happened yall would complain, " same thing as usual."

Just like in the comic, the breaks never go that far.
A00AD31F-A78E-432E-BCB2-FD54BC847127.jpeg

A5527046-AE50-403E-86BE-F8D4B73A7080.jpeg

that post of mine was somewhat in jest but not really but this is different

in the show she literally changed everything, she could have said "i want to win the lottery" and "summon mephisto so i can squash him and get these internet nerds of our back" and it would have happened, being in that room with kevin pretty much gave her franklin richards power and now every time theres something bad that happens whats gon prevent her from doing the same thing?

if she's in WWH then why not just go to the writers room and say hulk never went back to sakaar or in the thunderbolts movie why not just prevent any tragic ending it might have?

its the same issue with time travel but at least they kind of put a loophole on that and how it messes with the multiverse and all these confusing stuff a normal brain cant track, now they add another meta thing that is it going to affect the multiverse? can jen just bully the writers to not have multi-verses anymore? cant she just force them to make matt her boy toy?

Yall just wanna conplain, if th original ending happened yall would complain, " same thing as usual."

if they made the ending just like how jen wanted it and they didnt show her going outside her show then yeah that would have been trash too :lol:

so they kind of used this wall breaking as an excuse to make this story not be a story and then end it there... if that makes sense

so they kind of used this wall breaking as an excuse to make this story not be a story and then end it there... if that makes sense

So basically, this show was just made by middle aged women to air their grievances towards men. Just wrapped in a Marvel show bow:lol:

Back
Top Bottom