WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Losing the film's star was a much bigger reason for making less than not recasting the role :lol:

Also rarely ever have sequels be more successful than the original, the release of the original BP was a cultural moment that'll never be recreated again.

Was also in the top 5 biggest movies ever at the box office domestically before Top Gun last year too so that's a crazy high bar to start.

Damn. Can't lie I usually tune out the big CGI fight things, that's one thing Marvel could improve. That little clip was way more compelling than the actual version for some reason.
Yea the score and dialogue definitely takes so much away. To hear just the sounds already makes the scene way immersive than it was.
MCU should take notes, less is more.

There's barely any avengers left. Wonder what the team is gonna look like to fight kang and for secret wars. Bring in wesley snipes blade, nic cage ghostrider, and affleck daredevil.

I think the new avengers roster will look much younger.
Its basically what the last phase was doing, ushering in the next wave of avengers.

There's barely any avengers left. Wonder what the team is gonna look like to fight kang and for secret wars. Bring in wesley snipes blade, nic cage ghostrider, and affleck daredevil.

It’s gonna be like what wrestling does with Wrestlemania when they bring back all the big names just to sell the ensemble movies. So I wouldn’t worry. CBM’s don’t need much explanation for returning dead characters anyway.

I think the new avengers roster will look much younger.
Its basically what the last phase was doing, ushering in the next wave of avengers.
That team gonna be weak as hell. Doctor Strange, goofy she-hulk, shuri, falcon america, maybe Wong, Warmachine, confused albino Vision, ruffalo hulk, whoever survives Quantamania, kate bishop, the marvels, maybe some thunderbolt people. Maybe spiderman or daredevil.

That team gonna be weak as hell. Doctor Strange, goofy she-hulk, shuri, falcon america, maybe Wong, Warmachine, confused albino Vision, ruffalo hulk, whoever survives Quantamania, kate bishop, the marvels, maybe some thunderbolt people. Maybe spiderman or daredevil.
Young-Avengers-Team-Pose-Featured-Image.jpg

It'll be interesting to see where this is heading

Phase 4 was.... meh putting it nicely

Back
Top Bottom