WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

so far so good

I remember the CrapBusters 2016 had some similar positive promotions just like this and the movie was indeed crap. people should be worried considering this kind of hype from "whoever they are".

That post credit scene was pretty cool.

Beast looks spot on! Had Maria in what looks like Danvers binary comic costume.

so internet reactions embargo is lifted but not the actual movie reviews?

the constant in all of the reactions ive seen are the cameos so theyre probably trying to keep it a secret as much as possible but once you have the premiere and early screenings, that effort is futile :lol:

so internet reactions embargo is lifted but not the actual movie reviews?

the constant in all of the reactions ive seen are the cameos so theyre probably trying to keep it a secret as much as possible but once you have the premiere and early screenings, that effort is futile :lol:
Reviews are supposed to release at noon ET today, I think.

F-ayNfUbgAAQX4G

HBD to The Marvels director Nia Dacosta

paulwest1985 paulwest1985 since you want to be a hater, name me a better studio currently than Marvel Studios.
Why do I have to be labeled a hater because I don't like the current direction of the MCU (post Endgame)? Sounds like some insecurity on your part. I've been on board with Marvel since Iron Man . So I think that earns me the right to be critical when I see fit.

Back
Top Bottom