WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

bringing back mj jeans

1704403096984.png

i liked most of secret invasion, loved the tense spy saga stuff but the ending was super disappointing

i think a lot of the negative comments about it is that many expected an avengers like cast because thats how it is in the comics and the cartoon so when you dont even see rhodey suit up, pretty much the only hero outside of fury, then it does become a let down

should have been titled something else, just calling it something thats a series for fury would have been more appropriate but marvel/disney knew what they were doing with that title

I liked it too for the most part, they definitely mailed it in for the finale though. I agree, most thought that it would be big Avengers reveals, but I knew it wasn't going to be that. I'm just surprised it was that high on the list with that whole narrative that people hated it from jump.

Actually, the more I think about it, what X-men story would they tell? Fox beat DoFP and the Phoenix Saga into the ground, they blew the timing for House of M, God loves, Man Kills would come off as anti-religious and Onslaught would take wayyyy to long to set up. We dont have time for 6 movies. Maybe Age of Apocalypse. I know we're all ready to act like that last movie didnt happen. IDK if Mr. Feige is tho.

have the legit first class.. and actually develop these characters before bringing in wolverine and storm and like colossus

1704445641971.jpeg

and then do Sauron as the primary villain and the savage land.. while also properly setting up to have sentinels

sauron hasn’t been done and is small enough.. plus you wanna blow out the other ones and not rush to magneto

1704446003171.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom