WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

But we know what time it is with Deadpool. Of course they're going to make fun of all the multiverse stuff.

Interested in Deadpool 3. I’m kinda tired of all the Marvel content lately though. Those YouTube summaries will probably get some play when I’m cherry picking stuff to watch lol

Even if Marvel releashes nothing but garbage, DP3 is immune to that. We need to judge Marvel on the stuff they put out not named DP3.

Marvel Character Starpower (Comics/Movies/Popularity combined) in order:

1. Spider-Man (Includes Miles, Tobey, etc)
2. DP
3. Wolverine
4. Venom
5. Spider Gwen
6. Jean (All 5 of her characters marvel girl, phoenix, dark phoenix, madelyn pryor, actual jean greay all sell well individually)

Agree? Disagree?

My list is based on stats. I came up with this list because I sell collectibles, toys, trading cards and stuff, these 6 sell the most stuff and have the most valuable products and get the most views, this is over 22 years of doing this.

Who do you think are Marvels' ACTUAL STAR CHARACTERS?

No teams, groups or factions.

Edit: Just looked at my Google Sheet, Spider-Gwen pushed Psylocke off the list with her 2022 year.

Edit 2: damn spider-man franchise is all superstars, marvel dumb for sellin to sony.

7925ce9c5802cad31cb8b235d637158d.gif

Colman Domingo has stated his affinity for playing the antagonist. I mean hes played Mister and is about to play Joe Jackson :lol:

Hes a perfect fit for this

I don't really need Kang to be recast. They already dropped the ball on the character.

i dont like this tug of war btwn Sony/Marvel for Spider-Man.

i get why theres back and forth but why not just do SM4 or ASM3 with Tobey or Andrew and use one of them as their universes Spidey?

Tom has already said he is not interested in doing a ton of Spidey just to do it. which i think he meant more in regards to being Spidey in Sonys universe with all the stuff they're doing and not the casual appearances for Marvel Studios.

all that to say Sony should cook with their Spider Men and let Marvel continue cooking with Tom. cuz we all know Sony ain't gonna do Tom justice in their universe of films.

i prefer the idea of a grounded Spidey this go round and not another multi-versal story just to do it.

Back
Top Bottom