WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

They just ran through awards season, don't know about that.
Yea both the 2 that dropped out are as in-demand as it gets rn :lol:, swept up the awards season.

Crazy how an MCU gig doesn't really move the needle for a lot in the industry anymore though. They've got a lot of work cut out for them to restore the brand.

Was almost unthinkable 5 years ago when we got endgame.

The two that dropped out were also tied to other films/projects that conflicted with this film after the strikes.

Just make it a Disney+/Hulu limited series.

I bet Harrison Ford is annoyed their re-shooting a lot of the film lol.
Harrison Ford probably even forgot the shooting. He already said he knows nothing about marvel. Longs as the checks cash.

The two that dropped out were also tied to other films/projects that conflicted with this film after the strikes.
Not saying that isnt the case, but from what I understand "scheduling conflicts" is a blanket statement that could actually mean anything.

Not saying that isnt the case, but from what I understand "scheduling conflicts" is a blanket statement that could actually mean anything.
I get that but Steven Yeun is tied to a lot of other projects before taking the Thunderbolts part. Thunderbolts was pushed back into those.

The fact they were able to pivot off of Ayo and replace her with Geraldine so quickly, tells me they knew about/we aware they’d have to replace her.

Sometimes it’s not more than what it actually is.

yea Steven is in A LOT of upcoming projects, Ayo as well.

Invincible S3/4
BEEF S2
The Bear S3
TMNT series/sequel

Steven even wrote out a full apology to Marvel for having to back out the role. its less about the quality of Thunderbolts and more the demand for these actors at the moment.

lol marvel is cooked.... Stop trying to make something out of nothing, like the only people who are still locked in atp are the nerds. Just give us xmen already. Only reasons why the avengers and gotg landed was because yall didn't have rights to your most known characters.

Stop trying to strike gold again. Also stop using AI, ain't no way the current content was manifested from real writers, pay these mfers and make real **** again.

Honestly, i wouldn't mind a hiatus after deadpool 3, spend some time to cook and make the viewers feen again. They should've done this after endgame.

It’s very not super soldiery but also super soldiery. This would work better as a Flaptain America story to tie it all together
You already know what the Thunderbolts movie is about?

Scheduling conflicts are when an actor agreed to do one movie first and then agreed to do another film in the future and then when production gets pushed back now the two films conflict. The film she signed on to first gets the go ahead while the 2nd film as to find a new actor.

Similar thing happened to DC with Cavill and Justice League it’s just that they had several reshoots and Mission Impossible was not willing to have Cavill shave his mustache which led to that.

The strike set mad **** back hence all these scheduling conflicts.

This has happened many times before in Marvel. Most of yall don’t remember.

Another fine shorty was suppose to be Monica Rambeau’s mom in Captain Marvel and she got replaced.

Back
Top Bottom