WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I think the writing is fine, its just a bunch of characters no one cares about. Look at NWH, the story is dumb as hell(GASP), but no one cares because everyone loves Spider-Man.

What in the world could a Beef S2 be about? Thought it was a limited series.

it was reported at like the beginning of the month that the showrunner stated BEEF was originally pitched as an anthology. while it hasnt been renewed yet there is potential for a second season.

You already know what the Thunderbolts movie is about?

Scheduling conflicts are when an actor agreed to do one movie first and then agreed to do another film in the future and then when production gets pushed back now the two films conflict. The film she signed on to first gets the go ahead while the 2nd film as to find a new actor.

Similar thing happened to DC with Cavill and Justice League it’s just that they had several reshoots and Mission Impossible was not willing to have Cavill shave his mustache which led to that.

The strike set mad **** back hence all these scheduling conflicts.

This has happened many times before in Marvel. Most of yall don’t remember.

Another fine shorty was suppose to be Monica Rambeau’s mom in Captain Marvel and she got replaced.
Knowing a lil about Sentry background, there’s some super soldier stuff going on. And considering there’s a few characters on the roster who has some form of super soldier serum, it lines up

If this were true DC would be doing just as good as Marvel.
Yea I used to think what tr1ll tr1ll said too until we saw the first World's Finest (Batman + Superman) movie not even come close to a billi at the box office :lol:

The brands are still iconic and popular but without strong writing/a script, you're not gonna get that mass crossover appeal no matter what. Maybe if it was a novel sort of thing but definitely not in an age where you already have so many competing offerings within the same genre.

Are you talking about the cartoon movie???? If thats the case how did everyone know the story was strong in GotG? We didn't, we went in off the hype of the Avengers movies.

Are you talking about the cartoon movie???? If thats the case how did everyone know the story was strong in GotG? We didn't, we went in off the hype of the Avengers movies.
Talking about 'Martha!!!' :lol:

Yet somehow you had Aquaman make a billi 2 years later. Not because Aquaman is bigger than them, it was a much better movie :lol: :smh:

DC didn't have enough built up goodwill to pull off a GOTG yet but they still tried and we saw how it went with both Suicide Squads

:rofl: :rofl: Sony real wicked if they fooling actors by letting them assume they're in the MCU
Knowing a lil about Sentry background, there’s some super soldier stuff going on. And considering there’s a few characters on the roster who has some form of super soldier serum, it lines up
I see that connection and more if you add in the other characters but Steve is gone and Sam has no connection to the serum.

If anything somebody like Fury should be trying to prevent that or use it.

Plus it only works if Sentry is expendable. No way Steve could stop him.

I think the writing is fine, its just a bunch of characters no one cares about.
Also Fatigue....

doesn't matter what character it is, they all wearing the same tights, flying through the same air, fighting the same internal struggles just in time to save the day from an external threat at the very end of the movie.

every single super hero movie man.

it's tired.

If it’s fatigue, it’s fatigue from bad writing.
Or fatigue from the suspension of disbelief

you gotta really ignore reality to make these movies work logistically

can only watch so many cartoons and that's essentially what these movies are, live action cartoons.

Also Fatigue....

doesn't matter what character it is, they all wearing the same tights, flying through the same air, fighting the same internal struggles just in time to save the day from an external threat at the very end of the movie.

every single super hero movie man.

it's tired.

This isnt necessarily towards you, but this is a load of crap. Thats 95% of movies. If someone made a movie about a single mother working to ever come her struggles, spent a bunch of time developing hers so we grew attached, only to fail and let everyone down. People would hate that movie. Yes, there are critically acclaimed movies that dont have happy ending, but I wouldn't call them popular with general audiences.

People are just saying "fatigue" because other people are saying "fatigue". Folks followed people in and now the same people following people out.

Or fatigue from the suspension of disbelief

you gotta really ignore reality to make these movies work logistically

can only watch so many cartoons and that's essentially what these movies are, live action cartoons.
This is literally the majority of all action genre movies where there’s suspension of belief. Hell, that can go for horror and scyfy as well.

They may bring iron fist back where Netflix left off with Colleen in possession from the reports. I don’t think the actor for Danny was terrible, I think how they wrote him was though.

I wonder if we get a short teaser during the Super Bowl. Might be tough since they just wrapped up filming, but who knows.

I wonder if we get a short teaser during the Super Bowl. Might be tough since they just wrapped up filming, but who knows.

they had a lot filmed before the strike halted thing iirc

they can easily whip up a 30second trailer in a week

there are already supposed leak of the teaser out there too, just hasnt been confirmed yet

yawn, all this hate and meaningless statements about Marvel being done just shows how popular and successful it is.
Even the projects that fail at the box office do better than a regualr studios best.

Its only done when its done. People who complain or criticise over and over, are prolly like 5% of the fanship, essentially the least important people of the fanship.

This isnt necessarily towards you, but this is a load of crap. Thats 95% of movies. If someone made a movie about a single mother working to ever come her struggles, spent a bunch of time developing hers so we grew attached, only to fail and let everyone down. People would hate that movie. Yes, there are critically acclaimed movies that dont have happy ending, but I wouldn't call them popular with general audiences.

People are just saying "fatigue" because other people are saying "fatigue". Folks followed people in and now the same people following people out.
agreed many movies follow a variation of the hero's journey

but when ALL your movies are tied together, directed and produced by the same guys, crossover and release back to back to back......

on top of tie in shows, spins off and 1 offs.....

yes fatigue will happen.

Its just overwhelming, things got diluted, Disney got greedy and fans lost their trust.

Similar things are happening with the Star Wars franchise also.

Back
Top Bottom