WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

IMG_1648.jpeg

Question. Y’all think they would introduce WildC.A.T.S in the MCU. Wouldn’t be to hard to introduce.

Grifter was my dude on that squad.

Damn. We could’ve had something. Hopefully DC don’t finds out. Can’t have them ruining another childhood. They already did me dirty with Justice League.

I decided to start rewatching the X-Men animated series to get ready for X-Men '97, mannn they done chopped and edited that thing to hell. They dont even show Morph getting it in the first episode. A sentinel goes to shoot Wolverine, they literally show everyone else except Morph(I was looking for it because you can or could see Mr. Sinisters feet). It also felt hurried like old school Speed Racer cartoons. :smh:

I decided to start rewatching the X-Men animated series to get ready for X-Men '97, mannn they done chopped and edited that thing to hell. They dont even show Morph getting it in the first episode. A sentinel goes to shoot Wolverine, they literally show everyone else except Morph(I was looking for it because you can or could see Mr. Sinisters feet). It also felt hurried like old school Speed Racer cartoons. :smh:
I’ve contemplated if I wanted to do the same and something told me these episodes might be altered.

My girl and I attempted to watch the Marvels last night on Disney+. Didn't even make it an hour before we turned that **** off.

After seeing what they did to my boy(the original X-men Animated Series), I'm kinda tempering my expectations. May be more kid friendly than we're thinking.

KICK-*** 2 Director Jeff Wadlow Pitched CAPTAIN AMERICA Film To Marvel Studios Starring Will Smith Or The Rock

He dropped that bombshell during a recent interview with Alex Zane, sharing his hope to make another superhero movie and revealing just how different his take on Steve Rogers would have been.

"Absolutely. I would kill - kill - to make a big superhero movie," Wadlow says in the video below. "I've gotten very close on a few. After Iron Man came out in 2008, I called up my manager and was like, 'You've got to get me in at Marvel. I don't know what they're doing next, but that movie was such a game-changer, I want to go in and pitch.'"

"I thought, at the time, they'd never in a million years do a Captain America movie. I came up with a Captain America pitch...needless to say, I think my pitch was too far afield from their intentions."
"Part of my thesis was that Captain America shouldn't be a blonde white guy. That's an Aryan idea,"
he added.

"'Captain America should look like Will Smith or like this wrestler named The Rock.' Ultimately, they had different plans, but 100% I would kill to make a big superhero movie."

KICK-*** 2 Director Jeff Wadlow Pitched CAPTAIN AMERICA Film To Marvel Studios Starring Will Smith Or The Rock

He dropped that bombshell during a recent interview with Alex Zane, sharing his hope to make another superhero movie and revealing just how different his take on Steve Rogers would have been.

"Absolutely. I would kill - kill - to make a big superhero movie," Wadlow says in the video below. "I've gotten very close on a few. After Iron Man came out in 2008, I called up my manager and was like, 'You've got to get me in at Marvel. I don't know what they're doing next, but that movie was such a game-changer, I want to go in and pitch.'"

"I thought, at the time, they'd never in a million years do a Captain America movie. I came up with a Captain America pitch...needless to say, I think my pitch was too far afield from their intentions."
"Part of my thesis was that Captain America shouldn't be a blonde white guy. That's an Aryan idea,"
he added.

"'Captain America should look like Will Smith or like this wrestler named The Rock.' Ultimately, they had different plans, but 100% I would kill to make a big superhero movie."
Dodged a bullet there. That would have been JFK assassination for Marvel.

Know your role and shut your mouth Tony! I can see it now.

You know what would be nice Black Widow. A nice slice of good ol Poontang Pie.

he added.

Had to check his IMDb, pretty sure KA2 is his only movie I’ve paid to see

Back
Top Bottom