WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Marvel seems like a **** show lately.

I just wanted to see an animated onslaught saga.

Could have given Marvel a clean slate to start over

I don’t really like they tried to continue the universe post thanos when all the actors were leaving.

Too many variables has cause the current state of marvel. All these *** Disney plus series. Just needed a max 4 year plan with just the main movies.

I guess covid messed things up as well…

He definitely did something terrible for him to scrub his socials & get released like that.

Deadpool can't come soon enough for Marvel.

PO

Marvel has been pumping out the same rinse and repeat formula for years with a lot of these franchises. People have caught on and while consumers are spending like crazy, it’s not at the theaters anymore. People are burnt out on all the marvel programming to keep up with at home and big screen.

On top of the burnout, all their movies are too campy and try for the forced humor. Ever since Avengers 1, there has to be this “organic” back and forth banter between superheroes and villains that’s just overdone. The comic book movie bubble has popped, and the movies is the real corny ish that people used to complain the comics were.

They fumbled the bag. True Colossus.
IMG_1656.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom