WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Anne Hathaway does not look like Billy Kidman at all.

The Billy Kidman joke only works for the 50+ niche audience of wrestling, no young people even know who Kidman is to make the joke funny. And if you told them who Kidman is, they still wouldnt get the significance.

I see people try to post that joke on twitter and it gets the least replies cause no one gets it, maybe yall shoulda called her 1-2-3 kid.

This thread is the first time I've ever heard Caitlin Clark compared to Anne Hathaway :lol:

Only thing they've got in common is being brunette :rofl:

Why is my baby Janet dressing like ye these days :smh:

Someone asked Caitlin who would play her in a movie and she said Anne cause Anne looks like her.

At first I was like nah, but then if you glam her up and give her a hairstyle with bangs, you got Basketball Anne Hathaway.

She has the legs, she just needs the makeup and hairstyle.

Ye dresses better cause hes not trying to look frumpy on purpose.

Alls I know is, the dude on NT who is marrying her is one lucky guy.

Caitlin Clark on the other had, looks like Anne Hathaway <3

HERESY ! how dare you make that comparison with the Princess. Anne Hathaway? you are pushing it extremely way overboard.

Caitlyn looks more like John Krasinski without the facial hairs.

Attachments

• kaitlyn.jpg
    kaitlyn.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 31
  • AQP-John-Krasinski1-2n0vzih.jpg
    AQP-John-Krasinski1-2n0vzih.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 71
HERESY ! how dare you make that comparison with the Princess. Anne Hathaway? you are pushing it extremely way overboard.

Kaitlyn looks more like John Krasinski without the facial hairs.

Wrong, Krasinski looks like he would get casted as a white version of Mr Fantastic.

Why yall mad at me, im Paul Revere, Caitlin said it, look on youtube, quick question with Caitlin Clark, its the last thing she says.

Back
Top Bottom