Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Kim Jong Il altered the game of basketball.
He introduced an abomination of a scoring system which includes:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]3 points for a dunk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]4 points for a 3 pointer that touches nothing but net[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]negative 1 point for missing a free throw[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]8 points for a shot in the last 3 seconds[/color]

If that isn't grounds to take this madman down, then I don't know what is.
http://www.cracked.com/article_1874...diculous-secret-hobbies_p2.html#ixzz165UlFw2G

Kim Jong Il altered the game of basketball.
He introduced an abomination of a scoring system which includes:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]3 points for a dunk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]4 points for a 3 pointer that touches nothing but net[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]negative 1 point for missing a free throw[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]8 points for a shot in the last 3 seconds[/color]

If that isn't grounds to take this madman down, then I don't know what is.
http://www.cracked.com/article_1874...diculous-secret-hobbies_p2.html#ixzz165UlFw2G

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Xavier

yawn****

we got troops over there already. i give it two weeks and we got north korea shook like when we invaded iraq
First, why would North Korea be "shook" from a U.S. led invasion of Iraq?  Second, the amount of troops we have over there are vastly outnumbered by the number of troops North Korea has at its disposal.  Third, the last time we fought in Korea didn't turn out all that great.
you saying it like north korea is some crazy powerhouse

they aint shhhhhh only way they could remotely beat us if china jumps aboard.

yawn****

we got troops over there already. i give it two weeks and we got north korea shook like when we invaded iraq
First, why would North Korea be "shook" from a U.S. led invasion of Iraq?  Second, the amount of troops we have over there are vastly outnumbered by the number of troops North Korea has at its disposal.  Third, the last time we fought in Korea didn't turn out all that great.

20101123161529_bodyfile.jpg

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

why the world havent invaded NK years ago is still a mystery to me

They have the LARGEST military in the WORLD 
damn seriously? never knew that

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

why the world havent invaded NK years ago is still a mystery to me

They have the LARGEST military in the WORLD 
damn seriously? never knew that

yawn****

and most likely

Vladimir_Putin_with_Kim_Jong-Il-2.jpg

then we are cooked

yawn****

and most likely

Vladimir_Putin_with_Kim_Jong-Il-2.jpg

then we are cooked

Damn korean taliban gonna get us all radiated. These idiots and their pride. Still fighting a war that was probably started when one leader boned another's mistress. I say someone go over there and tickle the hell outta kim jong il and make him say uncle already. This is outta hand.

Damn korean taliban gonna get us all radiated. These idiots and their pride. Still fighting a war that was probably started when one leader boned another's mistress. I say someone go over there and tickle the hell outta kim jong il and make him say uncle already. This is outta hand.

Largest in terms of numbers of soldiers I'm guessing? USA trumps everybody easily (look at our defense spending budgets). Nobody wants to #$$@ with us on a military level.
edit: This thread does pop up 2 or 3 times a year. 

Largest in terms of numbers of soldiers I'm guessing? USA trumps everybody easily (look at our defense spending budgets). Nobody wants to #$$@ with us on a military level.
edit: This thread does pop up 2 or 3 times a year. 

if NK can get away with sinking SK's warship along with 46 of its sailors, nothing's going to happen with this event.

(i hope i'm wrong)

if NK can get away with sinking SK's warship along with 46 of its sailors, nothing's going to happen with this event.

(i hope i'm wrong)

Back
Top Bottom