weLegendary UPDATES

what sizes are left for the obsidian janoski's? other colorways and sizes? preferably a 7 or 8. thank you.

are there any janoskis left?i missed out on those
frown.gif
. if anybody can hookme up with a size 9 i would appreciate it.txt me at 09179412577.thanks!

I think that the only way that this will happen is through consignment. Just like Flight Club here in the States You know what that ='s to? More Mana orMoney!lolz!!! The seller gets a cut and so does the shop.

i called them to ask how many size 9's were left but they dont want to give out a number.I'll try to go there asap but im just worried that if i gothere my size might be gone.just wanted to be sure before before i go there sana. oh well. im still going anyway.lol

Just came from Welegendary! ... thanks Wong!
smile.gif
I got the last pair of prod III aquamarine in size us10.5

Prod III Aquamarine on display is a size 10

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Just came from Welegendary! ... thanks Wong!
smile.gif
I got the last pair of prod III aquamarine in size us10.5

Prod III Aquamarine on display is a size 10
came last sunday after the pacquiao fight.. they told me that the prod III aqua that I got is already the last pair of 10.5 eheheh that's whyI'm suprised that you still got a 10.5 eheheh lolz.. anyway back to the regular programming ehehe
smokin.gif

can't wait for the december drops.. obsidian griptape maybe..

got the last pair of size 9 obsidian janoski's. very satisfied with my purchase. waiting for other drops from this store
devil.gif

sorry if theres any confusions, i mean we do have more than 200 pairs to look at to make sure we got your sizes in tact, I mean its still a good thing you gotyour size at the end of the day... I do apologize....

Even if you carry one around with nothing inside. Just ask Jamael.

Dont' sleep folks. Once they're gone, they're gone. The purple joint is ill and the Eugene Blood Splatter is too dope to pass up. As always, retail price on these beauties. 4,495 pesos and 7,295 pesos respectively.

Shop opens at 1pm!

happy.gif

Originally Posted by specksdominate

sorry if theres any confusions, i mean we do have more than 200 pairs to look at to make sure we got your sizes in tact, I mean its still a good thing you got your size at the end of the day... I do apologize....
no prob bout that sir.. eheheh..

now saving for the december release.. ahehehe crap wallet wreckers ahahaha..

it it really the obsidian griptape and hemps?

yeah, i don't mind if I got the last pair or not, as long as we are all happy
smile.gif
Thanks wL!!!

The purple backpack is nice!

By the way, any black prods coming? In girl's size (6.5 or 7)

Originally Posted by alexeibc

yeah, i don't mind if I got the last pair or not, as long as we are all happy
smile.gif
Thanks wL!!!

The purple backpack is nice!

By the way, any black prods coming? In girl's size (6.5 or 7)
yep thanks wL..

SB stuffs for no hassle at all.. nwei I really hope that you guys can have stuffs from previous month's release..

tsk. tsk. tsk. I am still a firm believer that honesty is the best policy. Then again...that is just me.

Back
Top Bottom