weLegendary UPDATES

Nice shirts!
eek.gif

Sucks to be broke this time of the month!
tired.gif

left WL around 7pm......only 3 martians were left. 1 pair size 7us and 2 pairs of 9.5s. NTPI tees are selling fast, too!

Originally Posted by miko0412

left WL around 7pm......only 3 martians were left. 1 pair size 7us and 2 pairs of 9.5s. NTPI tees are selling fast, too!
i hope i can visit on sunday and try on those 9.5's,

i'll force them to fit! 
laugh.gif

what's the retail price again?

Wow! That's pretty fast! They're dope anyway.

Pardon the OT. Just looking out for those still in search of the Martians (and "Skunks").
There are plenty of stocks in Singapore (Particularly in LE-Queensway & also saw it in Gallery). If you got friends/relatives in SG, good for u. HTH.
smile.gif

finally got to post!
have been reading some sites and there's confusion over this shoe release...currently it's split between:
1. Yoshi (from Super Mario Bros)
2. Miller High Life (check the web)
3. Marvin the Martian

Regardless, it's a dope shoe! Great decision to go there early this afternoon. Was able to get the last pair in my size! Congrats also to those who got their pairs!

For those not able to get theirs, still visit the store.  The other releases are nice! especially the salazars
wink.gif
ACG mids are solid as well.

But the best reason to go has to be the shirts. NTPI FTW!
happy.gif

yup yup! forgot to add another name to the mix: green safari (from kasina's website)....but marvin's the coolest nickname though for this shoe

I will be at the shop till 1:30 today... if you guys wanna make a quick run for it... last pair of 9.5 martians.... up for grabs....GAME?

Originally Posted by specksdominate

I will be at the shop till 1:30 today... if you guys wanna make a quick run for it... last pair of 9.5 martians.... up for grabs....GAME?
from what i know they will be close this saturday.......and the martians sold out right?

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Dude, he owns the shop.
ahahaa FAIL!
roll.gif
....sorry about that...so it's gonna be open today......hmmmm might drop and cop some NTPI shirt....

Back
Top Bottom