weLegendary UPDATES

Originally Posted by specksdominate

we got 13's on those orange hemps dunk lows... primitive shirts... 990 (SALE SHIRTS).. 1300 regular ones... caps are 1700
any radyo fitteds at 7 3/8?

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

any radyo fitteds at 7 3/8?
Please restock on them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

^janoskis black mint were sold out.

There's a size7.5 left as of closing time...To those with small feet,go grab 'em when they open tom,it won't last long..

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

Originally Posted by superswag

^janoskis black mint were sold out.

There's a size7.5 left as of closing time... To those with small feet,go grab 'em when they open tom,it won't last long..
it seems that the info i gathered during the release date is already outdated.

thanks for the correction!

Yeah that's what I'm talking about! We legendarys bringin' in the Goods!!!!
pimp.gif

they just posted the availability of the sizes, no new releases or re-stock up..and that's the update folks.

^
roll.gif

yow emm! can't get enough janoskis huh.
btw, i'm the guy you met at the mints release
pimp.gif

Hey Jau! Yeah I just get hyped when it comes to janoskis! hehehe! I thought the mints were my last janoskis but this one's nice as well! Hehehe
roll.gif
! Hope we legendary releases the street fighter pack... Not copping them but just wanna see how they look. Got any nike sb you want released jau? 

Nice! Finally, Tecate Dunk High! No need to order from resellers!

What's the srp for it?

Originally Posted by EMM23

Hey Jau! Yeah I just get hyped when it comes to janoskis! hehehe! I thought the mints were my last janoskis but this one's nice as well! Hehehe
roll.gif
! Hope we legendary releases the street fighter pack... Not copping them but just wanna see how they look. Got any nike sb you want released jau? 
still contemplating on this new CW of the janoski. grrrrr. my wallet can't take it anymore
laugh.gif

mad props to wL for bringing in all the september goods
pimp.gif

Wow 6 people already standing in line as of 8am!? Must be a busy holiday for WL.

Back
Top Bottom