weLegendary UPDATES

Janoski anthracite/jetstream is dope
wink.gif

yo rags did you cop one earlier? i have to work FTL but baby bro was 5th in line. he got to cop the anthracite janoskis and im so damn jealous! materials and colorway are
pimp.gif

he enjoyed the customer service and free s&r pizza from wL. who else does that?

i'll probably see you there if theyll drop the premium black leather janoskis around the holidays *crossing fingers*!

congrats to those who got their pairs! but i heard its the sb dunk low SF giants that was the surprise hit!

Did a last minute pick up and luckily they still have the size for tecate.

The anthracite really looks good in person
pimp.gif
:

D, my man!! you're on point brother.. The canvas was a perfect fit for them Janoskis.. I was very close in getting those SF Giants man.. I'm not sure why i refused to get them..
You're brother was there? I was like the 12th or 13th guy on the line so, i wasnt able to say whats up to him.. See you next release D.. Hope WeL will bring those Premium Ones!!!ü
And btw D, Mark told us that NOVEMBER will be the HOTTEST!!! if you dig what im sayin..ü

i just discovered that my pine green janoski's box has a nike sb sticker inside it while my chrome ball incidents doesnt. does wL give out nike sb stickers for every sneaker purchase or is it completely a random thing?

thanks!

Originally Posted by thethird

im wondering why they don't issue receipts.. isn't it illegal?!
The store issues receipts, just like any LEGITIMATE business but most people never bother taking them.

As for the Nike SB stickers, customers get one per pair but the store ran out of it a few weeks back.

Originally Posted by thethird

im wondering why they don't issue receipts.. isn't it illegal?!

if you never got yours... you can always come back and get it... dont worry we do pay taxes...
wink.gif
 is that your only complain?...

Thanks Jo..I'll call later..Have pc access rather than landline right now, that's why I just tried if someone can answer..Thanks to you..

sir,
how about the anthracite availability? just read your message forgot to call the shop this morning cause of toxic monday... checked also the website no updates yet on what's at the store, is size 8 a scarcity?

anthracites.... last pair is an 8... and yes of today those giants still have those 9.5 and 10... we will be updating the website next week again... since its quite hard for us to get a hold of some pairs/sizes on a day to day basis...

thanks guys.... and hey just incase... always ask for your receipts ok...

thanks! will call up your store tom,im a size 8 on an air max 1 don't know if it's the same with the sb's, would like to have one since im still nursing a broken ankle.. thanks again - specksdominate

Just wanna ask, can i walk in there to buy all the parts that I need and let you assemble the Skateboard for me?
Those 5thplys are DOPE!! now it's time to rep our own deck!!

Sir specksdominate, will wL release the Streetfighter SB pack? cause im contemplating of getting it online(multiply) but im wishing that you'll have and ima get it from your shop instead... I hope you could let us know. TIA!

Back
Top Bottom