well damb.. there goes the neighborhood.. vol. really???

Midnight purple lambo...
pimp.gif

I mean... it seems like a really nice neighborhood. Not sure what your objection is about.

I mean... it seems like a really nice neighborhood. Not sure what your objection is about.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Go and grab that Lambo while they're inside,what are you waiting for?

lol, this thought actually came to my mind when i first saw it.. last ones they'd expect is the people across the street 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Go and grab that Lambo while they're inside,what are you waiting for?

lol, this thought actually came to my mind when i first saw it.. last ones they'd expect is the people across the street 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

o yea, they tarps been there since i came down from school, i guess there remodeling the front.. im talking about the lambo for the ones who rode short bus in grade school.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and iGot they live in south fla. wellington to be exact, vanilla ice owns a couple cribs in here too 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

o yea, they tarps been there since i came down from school, i guess there remodeling the front.. im talking about the lambo for the ones who rode short bus in grade school.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and iGot they live in south fla. wellington to be exact, vanilla ice owns a couple cribs in here too 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

indifferent.gif
So we were suppose to guess what heck you're talking about? It's a pretty nice neighborhood, the Lamborghini doesn't exactly look out of place...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

indifferent.gif
So we were suppose to guess what heck you're talking about? It's a pretty nice neighborhood, the Lamborghini doesn't exactly look out of place...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

indifferent.gif

that.  there goes the neighborhood? next time just put check out this lambo...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

indifferent.gif

that.  there goes the neighborhood? next time just put check out this lambo...

SHUTUP!!! DONT TELL ME HOW TO TITLE MY THREADS!!!
Spoiler [+]
j/k, i guess u guyz r right, doesent look that out of place if uve never been there, but it did for me, usually only the 5 series and the minivan there...

SHUTUP!!! DONT TELL ME HOW TO TITLE MY THREADS!!!
Spoiler [+]
j/k, i guess u guyz r right, doesent look that out of place if uve never been there, but it did for me, usually only the 5 series and the minivan there...

Back
Top Bottom