Well here it goes! Proposal time.

I'm about to take the plunge. I hope all you fellas young and old find what your looking for.

Hate to see yall frown but rather see her smiling. (Andre 3000)

nerd.gif
Damn son...that joint looks like a Key-Ring

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Hate to see yall frown but rather see her smiling. (Andre 3000)
at least be original with a line, some dude weeks ago had the same thread/post with the same line.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
.. congrats tho.... but that @!%$ is small tho... but love is all that matters
That's because it is. I will never spend a grip on a ring. NEVER. Its a symbol not a reason for debt. We are more focused on paying offstudent loans and buying a house. Sorry if it doesn't meet your standards.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
That's because it is. I will never spend a grip on a ring. NEVER. Its a symbol not a reason for debt. We are more focused on paying off student loans and buying a house. Sorry if it doesn't meet your standards.

You dont have to go into debt to buy a decent sized wedding ring fam'....Its called saving....

Dont you want your girl showing that thing off to her mom and girlfriends?...That joint looks like a Promise ring...

Congrats though...Good luck
smokin.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
That's because it is. I will never spend a grip on a ring. NEVER. Its a symbol not a reason for debt. We are more focused on paying off student loans and buying a house. Sorry if it doesn't meet your standards.

You dont have to go into debt to buy a decent sized wedding ring fam'....Its called saving....

Dont you want your girl showing that thing off to her mom and girlfriends?...That joint looks like a Promise ring...

Congrats though...Good luck
smokin.gif

This is why America is in debt and overextended.

Exactly @ Grizzlie. Rings are overrated. They are only for women to show off to eachother. Forget sentimental value from material things. I hate the whole ideaof it

Back
Top Bottom