Well, Looks like the movie 2012 is going to SUCK.

they dodged a giant donut and went tru a building
laugh.gif

unrelated, but I had a dream about what the end of world would be like, the feeling hopelessness sucked
tired.gif

I could seriously make a movie about it better then this

hey, that's me on the freeway in traffic thinking i'm going to pick up some dog food on the way home!

that's it, i'm getting myself a used limo and going to work on my pilots license starting tomorrow.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

i stand by my OG opinion, nothing more than a CGI suckfest
Yeah, it seems like they're just going to rely on the special effects and have crappy story/dialog.

I saw the trailer today and saw that the limo they were riding in went through the building as it was collapsing. Next they're in an airplane and go inbetween 2 buildings that are falling over..........Hollywood
tired.gif

i watched the trailer after my izzy/addison combo lats night ... movie looked like a bunch of far fetched, poorly animated **$*@*+#!

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

[h5]Director:Roland Emmerich
[/h5]

That's all you need to know
laugh.gif
[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Film[/th] [th=""]Credited as[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Director[/th] [th=""]Producer or
Executive Producer[/th] [th=""]Writer or
Co-writer[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1984[/td] [td]The Noah's Ark Principle[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1985[/td] [td]Making Contact[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1987[/td] [td]Ghost Chase[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1990[/td] [td]Moon 44[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1991[/td] [td]Eye of the Storm[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1992[/td] [td]Universal Soldier[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1994[/td] [td]The High Crusade[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stargate[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1996[/td] [td]Independence Day[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1998[/td] [td]Godzilla[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999[/td] [td]The Thirteenth Floor[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2000[/td] [td]The Patriot[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]Eight Legged Freaks[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]The Day After Tomorrow[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]Trade[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008[/td] [td]10,000 BC[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td]2012[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][/table]
don't know much about directors and their reception.
but independence day was good! then again that was almost a dozen years ago for this director.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

[h5]Director:Roland Emmerich
[/h5]

That's all you need to know
laugh.gif
[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Film[/th] [th=""]Credited as[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Director[/th] [th=""]Producer or
Executive Producer[/th] [th=""]Writer or
Co-writer[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1984[/td] [td]The Noah's Ark Principle[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1985[/td] [td]Making Contact[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1987[/td] [td]Ghost Chase[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1990[/td] [td]Moon 44[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1991[/td] [td]Eye of the Storm[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1992[/td] [td]Universal Soldier[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1994[/td] [td]The High Crusade[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stargate[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1996[/td] [td]Independence Day[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1998[/td] [td]Godzilla[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999[/td] [td]The Thirteenth Floor[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2000[/td] [td]The Patriot[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]Eight Legged Freaks[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]The Day After Tomorrow[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]Trade[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008[/td] [td]10,000 BC[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td]2012[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][/table]
don't know much about directors and their reception.
but independence day was good! then again that was almost a dozen years ago for this director.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One man band

saw the trailer the other night.

I was laughing more than anything, is this movie a comedy?

This is a movie you go see when you don't think too much and just enjoy the explosions.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

they dodged a giant donut and went tru a building
laugh.gif

unrelated, but I had a dream about what the end of world would be like, the feeling hopelessness sucked
tired.gif

I could seriously make a movie about it better then this

Same here....I had ONE dream about the end of the world and I hope I never have another one again! I was at a high school baseball field with all my friendsand family and meteors began to fall all around us....I was running through the field dodging meteors as they crashed into the ground around me.....Woke upsweating like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom