Well Niketalk Goodbye for a while....(Update 2 MORE BULL!!! pg.7)

laugh.gif
How you do a avy request at the same time G?

But stay up son

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

laugh.gif
How you do a avy request at the same time G?

But stay up son
Jrose pmed me so i had no choice...

damn no1 got me with a avy???
frown.gif

i suggest you do alot of reading and writing. also, work out (pushups, situps, dips, and cardio) youll come out brolic. be easy

Basically threw you life away for quick cash. GL finding a real career afterwards.

Originally Posted by ceelo4

Basically threw you life away for quick cash. GL finding a real career afterwards.
...you obviously know the meaning of life... to work 60+ hours a week so your kids know their babysitters more than you?

Glad I quit all that drug business.

Hope the best for you while you're in there man. Never look/bend down, and you'll make it out fine.

its the most corny and common saying but take it as a lesson learned, and imo its not the bid thats going to be tough, its staying out of trouble when you getout thats a pain to do.

i'm not going to get all detailed into my situation so ill cliffnote it.

im already on probation for assult,

in april i go to pick up my son, my bm's bf is there running his mouth, i wasn't in the mood to hear it so i beat him up and kicked him in the head acouple times. i get locked up for that, go to court and don't get released so off to county i go. a week later i get bailed out and got a lawyer because iwas facing 2-3 years because of the assult and probation violation.

i got a grip of reccomendation letters from coworkers, family, friends etc vouching for me saying i was a good dude, and my bm's wrote a letter saying itwas a misunderstanding and went to court with me trying to get them to either drop the case or get me no jail time.

i took the plea bargain, $1200 in fines, plus 52 weeks anger management it cost $26 for each class, plus my probation was revoked and reinstated anddoesn't end until 2011. on top of that my lawyer cost close to $10,000 so one stupid mistake of putting myself in a bad situation cost me alot.

my lawyer and the prosecuting attorney reached a deal and from what my lawyer said the prosecuting attorney realized the charges were silly seeing that mybm's boyfriend was the one who started everything. the judge was salty that i was getting off easy but agreed to it but told me that if i have any screwupregardless of how minor it is, there going to reopen my case and give me 2 years max time.

thats the stressful part, knowing you have to be on your toes and avoiding any altercations or problems, i rarely even drink or go out much anymore justbecause i know one mistake or problem and thats possibly 2 years gone for me.

for the op, when you go in, just hold your head up, try to avoid problems inside there but defend yourself anyone in there tries to test you otherwise itsgoing to be 6-12 months of hell, try not to think about the days or whats going on outside or its going to make things go by slower.

it appears you got your priorities straight though with school and everything, by all means focus on school when you get out, try to minimize the going out andjust be as responsable as possible and just keep to your closest friends when your out so that you know your with people who are looking out for your bestinterests.

hold your head up though man and just think positive.

Yo, we all been there son, don't worry the time soon goes .....good excuse to get your muscle game up!
...as we say over here in the UK ...hold it up!

Stay up man! It'll go by pretty fast. You'll be home for the summer, I know it!. Feel free to send a brother ya info, PM me. I'll send some booksand some nudies. ONE!!!!

pimp.gif

Hmm, I can't say I quite understand what's going on in your head right now. I'd be setting myself up on a cargo ship to India (I have familyfriends there) right now if I was you. That is, if you see it coming, do you entertain the idea of eluding it?

I remember your original post. I hope the best outcome for you - hopefully you've learned a bit from it already. However, it was a risk you werecomfortable taking. Either way, good luck. Sucks to see a fellow NTer go down, Noh.

Back
Top Bottom