Well NT, It finally happened....

Originally Posted by moneymike88

why do babies need hats (i've always wondered)
You do know that we lose 60% of our body heat through out head right?  Someone wasn't pay attention to the anatomy section in HS biology.

pimp.gif

make him a NT account

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by moneymike88

why do babies need hats (i've always wondered)
You do know that we lose 60% of our body heat through out head right?  Someone wasn't pay attention to the anatomy section in HS biology.

False. Debunked along with a few other Medical Myths. For babies, it might be different though but for the rest of us? Naah.http://www.guardian.co.uk...lresearch-humanbehaviour

should of named him Cameron so he could become a mod

for example

Nelson C.ameron
Cameron Dirtylicious ??last name
Cameron Methodman ??lastname

they all named cameron or maybe there all named nelson

name ur kid Nelson Cameron Papesh

Congrats are definitely in order.  My daughter was born @ 8:14AM yesterday @ 7 pounds & 5 ounces.  This is my 3rd.  2 by my ex-wife and now 1 by my girlfriend.  Life is pretty good.  Enjoy your little one. 

CONGRATS!!!
pimp.gif

AT FIRST I WAS THINKING SOMETHING ELSE (THAT 70s SHOW EPISODE OF FEZ' "I DID IT")  

Congratulations to you, Da R Entertainment, and your respective families.

Regarding why babies need hats, it is to keep them warm, but like Nawth21 stated, it isn't because we lose more heat through our heads. Newborns just don't keep warm on their own. You don't want them exposed anywhere (head, legs, belly, etc.) for a long period of time in the hospital where it's likely to be cool/cold. That's why newborns are usually dressed warmer than the people around them.

Back
Top Bottom