well since theres not a fusion 12 post...

we sold out of these in 30 minutes at my store in st louis. pretty crazy, didn't expect it. got our countdown packs too, already got my size set back.anyone else getting theirs in?

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

def have to see them in person to appreciate
^^^cosign...I think AF1 heads will soak these up....

roll.gif
WRONG. Go and say that in the TEAM AF-ONE thread and get yourflame suit ready.

I've noticed a lot of people asking about these at the Finishline I work at. And I've noticed a lot of the girls who work there setting these aside touse their discount on. These WILL sell fairly well simply because they're Jordans and AF1s rolled into one. It's like a hood dude's dream. Thefolks that come in and buy every Jordan will scoop these up, too.

there is still fsr around dallas.....no one here is feeling these at all....i was going to copp but i'll just save that money to put on to the firstpackage!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by raptors29

IMO these are a rip off. The only reason I see them selling is because they're "limited".

Nobody has ever said they were limited. People are buying them for two reasons mainly; because they think it's some "innovative" new collabo that caught them by surprise or someone has informed them that the only retros will be in the packs & instead of paying $310/200, they cop the next best thing.
No i copped the fusions cuz i like the look...And my girl did too. I have always been a big jordan and air force fan and now they have come together iam pretty happy. So yeah i copped x2 jus cuz i loved em

I like the 12 more than the 5, but dont' like the taxi colorway, but maybe i'll cop the playoffs if I have enough money.

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Can You Please Post Pictures Of The Box
Here You Go:

It comes wrapped in paper, but I took the paper out to take the pics

Straps On

Straps Off

Back

i threw them on layaway, pick'em up next week. I like'em first pair of mids since "00 and first pair of j's since the og 4's

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Very Good Appreciate The Pics,They Remind Me Of A Display Box For A Toy.[/color]

^^^^those black and white ones are not that bad....but i still wouldnt cop any fusions

I think they are okay, but the would have been better as highs. And the creasing on the midsole is just terrible, Main reason why i didn't pick them up.

Seriously, when i first saw these i was disappointed. I normally do not like Forces, and Rarely buy any. But it wasn't until i had them in my hand that iknew i had to cop me a pair. If you're a Air Force or Jordan fan, you gotta swoop on them. And i know everyone will be holding out for the Blk/redcolorway.

Back
Top Bottom