Well...The Greatest of all-time has spoken. Vol. What he says go.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

pimp.gif

Every championship lebron wins now will be followed by the questions, can he do it without wade and bosh? Thus leading him to having them traded, once again mutilating his reputation...haha
No way Pat chooses Bron over Wade.
indifferent.gif
You not thinking if this teams doesn't make it to the finals and consistently gets knocked out of the playoffs and it's decided ppl will be traded Pat Riley isn't going to trade DWade before he trades LeBron. All you'd have to look at is why they're not winning.
he'd be crucified by the 500 or so real fans of the Miami Heat if he ever did that.
EDIT on my last post I made a typo. I'm saying if it comes down to it Bron is gone before Wade.

Lets be serious legend in Miami that brought them their first championship or vagabond king? Pat don't give a %%!@ about those 500 fans. He blew up that '06 team right after thy won.

Only way Wade leaves is if he wants to.

pimp.gif

Every championship lebron wins now will be followed by the questions, can he do it without wade and bosh? Thus leading him to having them traded, once again mutilating his reputation...haha
indifferent.gif
You not thinking if this teams doesn't make it to the finals and consistently gets knocked out of the playoffs and it's decided ppl will be traded Pat Riley isn't going to trade DWade before he trades LeBron. All you'd have to look at is why they're not winning.
he'd be crucified by the 500 or so real fans of the Miami Heat if he ever did that.
EDIT on my last post I made a typo. I'm saying if it comes down to it Bron is gone before Wade.

Lets be serious legend in Miami that brought them their first championship or vagabond king? Pat don't give a %%!@ about those 500 fans. He blew up that '06 team right after thy won.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

i wonder if the 500 heat fans that idolize wade realize his legendary performances in 06 was just a fix/choke on behalf of the refs and mavs

i wonder if the 500 heat fans that idolize wade realize his legendary performances in 06 was just a fix/choke on behalf of the refs and mavs

They probably prefer it that way.

They probably prefer it that way.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Yeah...Jordan also did view Kwame Brown as a future HOF'er when he drafted him.

I really hope you arent trying to compare MJ's evaluation/projections of a high basketball player to comparing two of the games greats.  Not even close to the same thing.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Yeah...Jordan also did view Kwame Brown as a future HOF'er when he drafted him.

I really hope you arent trying to compare MJ's evaluation/projections of a high basketball player to comparing two of the games greats.  Not even close to the same thing.

I've been saying this for the longest. 

I've been saying this for the longest. 

Back
Top Bottom