Well...

Remember that thread with the gym chick? For those who don't, well near the end if November I was having or well she was having an affair with me, cheating on her husband. 3 weeks go by of constant get togethers and then she says I'm too immature/boy and she can't keep meeting up like this, she's an old woman... Fast forward to today and...

She asked to meet up again today and she said she sort hinted that she missed me.

Now I'm a resentful *******, so I said sure we will meet up at the same spot but I left her hanging outside, just got in my car and left to my friends house.

Problem is, what will be the consequences? I'm thinking she will just be mad and life will continue but idk. Either way I'm not going these next 2 days.

I truly regret doing this, y'all were right.

I thought you said you guys where about to smash in the Parking Lot when she told you she was Married?

I remember you saying that you couldn't because you felt guilty potentially breaking a marriage? 

So what happen?

Why are you coming up in here asking for advice and opinions if clearly you aren't going to listen?

I thought you said you guys where about to smash in the Parking Lot when she told you she was Married?

I remember you saying that you couldn't because you felt guilty potentially breaking a marriage? 

So what happen?

Why are you coming up in here asking for advice and opinions if clearly you aren't going to listen?

Sound like op completely ignore everybody advice..

NJ that was an immature move to do.

But then again she is immature herself and she can't handle her problems like a woman should.

Should have just told her straight out that she has a husband and she shouldn't run away from her problems.

Now you know one of the simplest truths in life....age =/= maturity and birds exist at every level.

Nah, I was smashing when I made the thread. It's just that time when she said that I just couldn't, she didn't tell me she was married, I thought she was single when we were getting together.

I didn't want to say I already smashed because it'll be mostly negative responses.. Even though I know it's deserving.

I did take the advice, I'm staying away, it's just she initiated the whole thing, she came over to me asking to meet up. I said sure, but bounced.

Has there ever been a girl thread on NT where the person took the advice? :rofl: People need to make their own mistakes to learn the hard way sometimes.

Remember that thread with the gym chick? For those who don't, well near the end if November I was having or well she was having an affair with me, cheating on her husband. 3 weeks go by of constant get togethers and then she says I'm too immature/boy and she can't keep meeting up like this, she's an old woman... Fast forward to today and...

She asked to meet up again today and she said she sort hinted that she missed me.

Now I'm a resentful *******, so I said sure we will meet up at the same spot but I left her hanging outside, just got in my car and left to my friends house.

Problem is, what will be the consequences? I'm thinking she will just be mad and life will continue but idk. Either way I'm not going these next 2 days.

u proved her right

Now I'm a resentful ****, so I said sure we will meet up at the same spot but I left her hanging outside, just got in my car and left to my friends house.

That's part of your problem right there champ.  First off, a guy should never let his feelings or emotions get the best of him, which appears to be what happened with you in this case.  Second, men know how to face their problems, or even their consequences.  With that being said, you shouldn't have just left the chick hanging outside, sounds like something a female would do.  Now's the time for your tighten up your game if you are ever going to be on solid footing as it comes to being a man when dealing with women.

Now, whatever hurt feelings or emotions you have on the matter now's the time to get over it, not now but right now. Learn how to man up, and if you don't know how this is where it begins.  Then reach out to chick and meet to discuss things, or have her discuss whatever it is she wanted to talk to you about.  You have to realize, in this day and age people are quick to put other people out on blast, especially females when it comes to dealing with dudes. 

This chick could very well put all your info. on some social site saying all type of craziness, be it true or not.  She can also tell her husband just to make him jealous and then you'll have that dude looking for you.  The point is in all that, you want to smooth things over with this chick so that both you and her know what the business is and you can move forward without any trouble or harm coming your way.  It's dudes like you that end up messing it up for themselves because the way you go about things ends up coming to bite you on the *** in the end.  Just continue to be cordial to the chick, who knows........if you play your cards right you can probably keep smashing.   

Last edited:
You left out that you were already smashing in the Og post.

You deceived us. For shame.

Ya both immature as hell....

Ya seriously made for each other, tell her you were hurt and sorry for what you did, ask her to divorce her husband and marry you, is the only choice at this point.

you're done..

Tyrone is looking for u 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom