welp.. Just got that Laid off Letter...

Sorry to hear that man. just start lookin for a job. I lookin but i really dont know how....outside of a few sites. any tips.

i was at a temp at my job for 13 months and was devasted to get that news when they told me... i definitely know how it feels... temp or not its a bad look...but keep your head up youll find something

damn a 1 day notice? sorry to hear that hopefully youll be back up sooner rather than later

sorry to hear that
frown.gif

Keep ya head up.. Sorry to hear that though fam.

Man, I just said a little prayer last night for no reason just being thankful for what I have. It could be gone just like that. Scary stuff..

Sorry to read that fam... file fore unemployment and hit the pavement on that search. I wish you the best bro.

happened to me last week. i feel you mayn.

unemployment benefits for now doggie. do it asap

if you do, elect to have taxes taken out. i found out the hard way by owing the state for 2008
mad.gif
from being laid off the first time. just a suggestion.

you must sucked really bad lol

how you trynna come in here on treat mode and not even know what the hell your typing...

anyway sorry to hear about that fam, file for that unemployment asap, im sure you'll find somethin fast....

If he was an independent contractor he might not get unemployement benefits. Even if he does the most you can get in California is $450 a week. And you had tobe making decent money to get that. Not sure how other states are.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

...now..I can catch up with the late night NT fam.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
thats what im doin now....morning NT and late NT are two differentrosters

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

file for unemployment, nothing like sitting on your *** and making money

thats im doin now
Originally Posted by Crumbs

damn a 1 day notice? sorry to hear that hopefully youll be back up sooner rather than later
i came back from lunch and my manager took me to an office with HR waiting, im like
frown.gif
i knew it was a wrap.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

I'm sorry to here that..
I always want to quit my job but the fear of being unemployed is scary.
yeah i was unemployed for a while, its not cool. At least I still have my evenings/Part Time job..which im going to talk to them later in the dayregarding my situation.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Damn where were you workin at jo? fed govnt?

contracting firm that works for NIA & ADEAR..on educating the general public on Various Topics on Aging such as diabetes, Arthritis, High Blood Pressure,Alzheimer's, etc

It was a preety sweet gig in the whiteflint area and since I live in kensington, was such a hop skip & jump away. 2.5 miles away
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by he told on me

Sorry to hear that. Make me work even harder. I think sometimes i take advantage of the job i have and act like im promised job security. smh
I feel ya, keep to it. I thought I had job security well till this coming Winter, but they dropped bombs
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Said, If im still avilable in October...they love to have me back
eyes.gif
mad.gif

best part..... i dont even qualify for unemployment
mad.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

thanks for the words fam..

I went home last night and on way called my herb man, Worked out, showered..picked up my herbs
nerd.gif
, and played fifa 09.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom