Welp ... There Is No Other Player I hate More Than Kobe Bryant ...

but damn if he doesnt have a SERIOUS chance of getting at least 6 ships like the object of his wet dreams MJ ... and depending on how long this current squadcan stay together, 7 isnt out of the question ... correct me if im wrong but kobe, pau, bynum and ron are locked up for at least 3 years ... i mean seriously
indifferent.gif

i was really looking forward to next season with vc on the magic and shaq on the cavs and the celtics comin back healthy and the spurs and all the rookies but... ... ... ... theres really no point to watch the games ...

thank god for football season ...
frown.gif

Honestly as of right now, the only team I could even see having a chance against LA in a 7 game series would be Boston and that would be if they sign Sheed

This is why I've been saying for years that it is just damn near IMPOSSIBLE for someone to get at MJ: because there is just SO MUCH to accomplish.

Like, if you're Kobe and you're thinking 'Yeah, 4 rings, son. Let me get 2 more and I'm right there with Mike.'

And then you come to the realization that Mike was a 6- time champion... AND a 6-time Finals MVP. Bryant is a 1-time Finals MVP.

There is just SOOOO much to catch up to.

But yeah...

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom