wen melo 2's dropped and were they limited?

Def came out the same day as the black/chrome II's.
They were limited but not as much as u may have thought.
I copped mines at Modells in NY. Thats not that limited if you ask me.
I would be real curious how much were really produced.
The World Is Mine

I remember when they came out...God damn time Flew.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
Yes they were. Without the yellow they would have been nice.
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

i remember when the melo 2's came out the same day as the black/red 19's. good times :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

I may one day cop the Melo 2's, they're not a must have IMO, but still a nice pair.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Yeah man, Niketown had a raffle for those...crazy..still got mine DS...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

copped mine at NTNY back in April 2004. They dropped the same day as the black/chrome's but were a limited release. Select urban accounts & Niketownsreceived them. No chainstores. These were indeed one of the first limited retro's released.

I remember I was at Niketown NY for that release, they were the only spot that had plenty to go around.
Dr Jays sold out quickly that day.

i slept on them hoping they would hold my size like they used too but it didn't happen ohh well

Just sold mine on Craigslist as a matter of fact, VNDS for $110. If it wasn't for this darn 300 post rule I would have rather seen them go to a NT'er.

i still remember ebing on line at NTNY and fewer than 10 knew that they had them releasing the same day as the black IIs. everybody was shock and i was happybecause i still got mine til this day pretty worn but good condition.

I love these. Bought them off my boy for 20$. beat to the ground..but just wanted to have them
laugh.gif
. Still looking for a pair
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom