Went home for Thanksgiving to my parent's house and found my old jerseys...GOTTA SEE THESE!

I've been out of the nest on my own for around 11 years now. I actually visit my parents quite often, but this time I happened to look through some clothes that were left behind in my old closet and I came across about 20 jerseys (some of them never worn). I will preface this by saying that I was a fat $!% in high school so I had big jerseys (I have lost 70lbs. in the past year and a half (thank you Tony Horton), so I can once again easily fit into most these...some of them look like dresses). Basically, I either grew out of these or couldn't wear them anymore because I grew up/my job doesn't permit them. I don't know if these are anything special, or if they are a dime a dozen, but I just wanted to share. Maybe some of you older fogies like me can reminisce with me. Anywho....here are the best ones that I took pics of.

Mike Vick FALCONS (not eagles like I wrote before...SMH) white authentic. Bought this from nflshop.com. Wore it once. Shortly after he was arrested. Never wore it again. Huge waste of money.

Majestic Mark McGwire Cardinals Authentic BP Jersey. I bought into the hype bigtime in 98 during the HR chase. It was one of the first Authentics I ever owned.

Lebron Rookie Year Swingman Jersey...Got this in college with fresh student loan money
embarassed.gif
. Wore it like twice, put it in the closet, and it hasn't seen the light of day since.

Nike Throwback Series Paul Pierce Kansas Authentic. I wore this mainly to parties and such in college. I'm a huge KU fan so this is killer. I'm glad I can fit into it again. I'll probably start wearing it again.

Michael Jordan's Final All Star Jersey (DAMN YOU JERMAINE O'NEAL!!!) This is a replica 
tired.gif
I know...for shame, but I couldn't find an authentic and I had to have one. It's still pretty awesome though, seeing it after all these years.

Washington Bullets Jordan Swingman. I actually bought this brand new from another NTer, but I forget who. It was awesome though, Nobody in my area had one so I probably came closer to being robbed for it than I would care to know 
laugh.gif

Here is my main reason for making this post. I had forgotten all about this. This is a Nike Jordan 8403 Flight Anniversary Pinstripe Bulls Authentic that has never been worn with the tags still on it. I got this for Christmas one year but it didn't fit me (again, I was a fat $!%) so I never took the tags off it or wore it. It is still in that same condition today. I could easily wear it now, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Anybody have an idea of what it would be worth right now?

those Pierce (Kansas) and Jordan (Bullets) jerseys
pimp.gif
  great stuff. That pinstripe too...no idea what they're worth though. Maybe ebay can give you some idea.

Originally Posted by Kramer

How big are you? Those are dope though

I dont normally talk about it a lot, but after high school I quit playin sports and working out and ballooned from a 2x to a 4x in a couple years (beer, pizza, fast food...freshman 15 became the freshman 50). I even got up to a 6x at the worst a year and a half ago. But I've put that behind me. I'm back down to a 3x now and on my way back to a 2x. Thanks for all the comments. I will probably put all of these on the block in the near future.

A head up,you called the Vick jersey an Eagles jersey not a Falcons jersey
BTW,sweet jerseys.

That's funny. I just found my 8403 Jordan authentic pinstripe too! Tags still on it and everything. I don't know what I was thinking getting a 56...smh

It's way too big. I wish I could find someone to trade with for a smaller size, but I might end up having to put it on the block too.

Back
Top Bottom