were there 2 different types of matrial on og raptor 7's

i remember getting these when they came out and the toebox matrial and sides were suede with durabuck on top of it (sides had durabuck that is) for whateverreason i took them back for exchange a week or so later and the new pair i got was different it was still a suede like matrial but seemed more durabule doesanyone recall this ?

there was no toronto raptor basketball team when the og black/red 7's came out....................

OG Raptors? Please dont use those two words together, hell dont even use Raptor when referring to a Jordan.

That raptor thing is annoying, just refer to them as the Blk/Rd 7s, most people 20+ will know what you're talking about. On the OG 7s. the material was allnubuck but different colors, the toe was a charcoal color while the separate panels were black.

Can you guys just answer the question?
haha, I knew it the second I saw the title of this post. Does it really bother you guys that much? who cares, it's just a nick name. Andjust as a preemptive strike to the inevitable - I am 25, I'm not a noob, and I have a significant collection.

Sorry but I can't help you out on the answer, I had the OGs (my first pair of Js) but I don't remember the detail of a shoe I rocked in 3rd grade.

They did use different materials. I had two pair of OG's and there were significant differneces. What I can not remember is if my first pair was kids orwhatever they are called and if my other pair was mens. I think both pair were mens though.

And just so I stay on the off topic-I would never call them raptors.

I never see why ppl get into this.......Raptor is just a nickname represented by the colorway...... something to say so you dont have to say black and red allthe time.......im 23 far from a newb and VIIs are my ALL TIME FAVORITE J......I could care less if someone refers to them as RAPTORs, shoot I do it all thetime.........If someone likes a term let them be......

As far as being on topic...I wish I could anser that......PEACE

yea its pretty childish debating over a nickname tho some are stupid like bred.............but if it bothers you o well cant do nothing about it people arregonna do what they want.............it bothers me that JB's quality in some kicks suck but oh well cant do nothing about it people are gonna do what theywant

but to the topic.........i would like to know myself

what did i expect around here just a bunch of people trying to get there post counts up and vary little info i am sorry i called them raptors the first place iheard that was here and based on the colorway it fits

and on another note i am not what you would call a" jordan collector " thats why i am not up on all your nicknames for shoes i have just worn jordanssince since day one and when i got a computer and found out about niketalk i thought i just could get info off people with a common intrest not just getscolded for a nickname

the shoe is not made up of 2 different materials it's just 1
it is just 2 different shades of color

From what i just saw in the SC XX3 issue, the OGs are a 2-toned durabuck (lighter on the side panels and the toecap)

thats what i wonderd it seemed like the first shipment was suede and durabuck and later shipments were all durabuck

Back
Top Bottom