West Palm Beach Concords help.

Anybody in the West Palm beach area know which spots are the easiest to get these?  Any help would be appreciated!!

im in west palm too. go on craigslist man theres a ton of those things on there now. Youll have a hard time finding them for retail though.

I'm gonna try my luck online first....if not I'll camp out. If you're looking for them now for $300 the Sunshine Flea Market has them, and they're legit. But I refuse to pay 300$

any of you guys ever go to Boynton beach mall for releases? Do people camp overnight? I was hoping to avoid that.

what about Boca Raton? I called all chains in both malls and they all said they are getting them. I just don't want to camp. I'm in Florida to see my family.

the boynton mall is a lot slower than the boca mall but theyll have them. Id recommend boynton over boca for sure it wont be as crazy

Boynton will have them but they telling people they aren't getting "adult sizes" which is lie. They'll let you camp out, you just have to find out what entrance will be opening. Be careful out there if you do camp, because the wolves will be out, trust.

Originally Posted by mpizzle561

the boynton mall is a lot slower than the boca mall but theyll have them. Id recommend boynton over boca for sure it wont be as crazy

I was there for the cool greys last year....and it was no where close to slo. Mad heads misses out, I've never done the Boca thing tho,
it get crazy out there?

Originally Posted by rillo561

I was there for the cool greys last year....and it was no where close to slo. Mad heads misses out, I've never done the Boca thing tho,
it get crazy out there?

When you went last year what time did start camping out? I was planning on going around 5 am.  They said they open at 7 am

Originally Posted by alsquared

Originally Posted by rillo561

it get crazy out there?

When you went last year what time did start camping out? I was planning on going around 5 am.  They said they open at 7 am

I would be there earlier than 5am if possible...I didn't camp for the cool grey, somebody I knew at champs held me down a pair but this year I don't have that luxury. I talked to security at boynton and he said they allow pple to camp...

Good luck and be safe

thanks one more question do you know which one of the four stores gets the most? Sorry for asking so much I'm not really from Florida. I'm only here for a few days.

Originally Posted by alsquared

thanks one more question do you know which one of the four stores gets the most? Sorry for asking so much I'm not really from Florida. I'm only here for a few days.

No, the people that work in these sneaker stores are herbs, when I asked anything related to this release they told me they aren't getting any "adult sizes". They act like its some CIA secret, bunch of herbs who think they have power or something. Foot action usually gets the most releases from what I notice.

boca is a lot more congested than boynton is i hate going to that mall. So where you able to pick some concords up? I didnt myself but i have a friend who camped and got 3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom