Westbrook released

Knew it was coming...

Id love to have him or LT come to GB as a 3rd down back and help in the passing game...

Westbrook catching screen passes in Green Bay would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Knew it was coming...

Id love to have him or LT come to GB as a 3rd down back and help in the passing game...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea GB has a sick screen game....wish him well though

I'm going to sit back and count how many websites/sources say he's coming to the ********
eyes.gif

COME TO WASHINGTON lololol i hate him he would shred the skins on stupid screen passes. I hope the skins don't go after him or LT trade up into the first round and get TAYLOR MAYS!!

sad to see him go..

knew it was going to happen just because of his injury history and his price tag.. but dude was great for us, wish he was able to stay healthy for 2003 playoffs (the year before we made it to the super bowl and lost to carolina in the NFC championship game)

Blah, Blah, Blah. He's not coming.

trade up into the first round and get TAYLOR MAYS!!

indifferent.gif

Lol i just love taylor mays.  I think we prob go OL like Okung first and maybe a QB in second round.  But if bradford or clausen impresses might as well take a chance on one of them. 

Nah, we can live with Campbell for one more season IMO. But I totally agree about Okung or trading back.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Nah, we can live with Campbell for one more season IMO.
I wonder how many seasons I seen this exact same quote now.  Gotta be in the 5-6 range, don't it? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I wonder how many seasons I seen this exact same quote now.  Gotta be in the 5-6 range, don't it? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, he's the better option going into next season over any free agent now or those QBs in the NFLD 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Lesean better be ready for big-time.

He won't be a full time starter yet. Eagles will probably go after a vet or grab another RB through the draft.

Knew it was coming...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those guys wont back up a nobody like grant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Knew it was coming...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those guys wont back up a nobody like grant
laugh.gif
Say what you want about Grant, I know hes boring but he gives you + yards on every carry and averages 4.4 or better.

I don't think Westbrook wants to get 300+ touches and risk getting another concussion so a backup role where he could catch balls out of the backfield would suit him well at this point in his career.

Sad to see him go but it was time. I'd rather him retire and be a Running Backs coach for Philly or something than see him play in another uniform just for the money. He ain't never gonna be great again and he's already had enough concussions to have him worried about his health.

laugh.gif
the ******** would be the one team to throw a gang of money at him too, story of Dan Snyder's career
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, he's the better option going into next season over any free agent now or those QBs in the NFLD 
ohwell.gif

Campbell is a Free Agent after this year so hopefully we get a young qb maybe like Pike or Leflour (i don't like either of them) in the second round but let them sit behind Campbell in hopes of being good one day.  But we need O-line bad.

As a giants fan i cant say im sad...but as a football fan it sucks to see him go. Dude put in mad work.

He will be missed, did everything right in Philly. Hope he retires, can't imagine seeing him in another jersey. He mentored Shady all last year, see if it shows this year.

Back
Top Bottom