Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

I honestly wasn't expecting to pick them up. Totally forgot they were releasing on the 4th hah. Got there at like 9am, so an hour after the release and they still had a size 10 and an 8, so I grabbed the 10. Manager working said there was about 5 people in line for 8am.

Definitely need a 9 or 9.5. 10s a bit big so I gotta look for a trade or sell these an buy my size. Such a hassle.
Shouldn't have slept lol. Any idea how bad the lineups get at WEM footlocker?

I honestly wasn't expecting to pick them up. Totally forgot they were releasing on the 4th hah. Got there at like 9am, so an hour after the release and they still had a size 10 and an 8, so I grabbed the 10. Manager working said there was about 5 people in line for 8am.

Definitely need a 9 or 9.5. 10s a bit big so I gotta look for a trade or sell these an buy my size. Such a hassle.
Well the only problem is that kingsway has like 1 of each size. And ya trading is such a hassle. Glad I got my size 9.5!

Lol. My friend was there at 4am (got kicked out 2x because lineups can only start at 6am) and he said there was about 30 in line by about 630.
Wow really? I wish we could pre-order like we used to. You could sleep in, show up at 9 or 10 and pick up your kicks. Now it's no better than the states smh...

Wow really? I wish we could pre-order like we used to. You could sleep in, show up at 9 or 10 and pick up your kicks. Now it's no better than the states smh...
Ya, I remember walking in and out for my concords lol. At least we don't have to do raffles and stuff.

Anybody hear anything about the 88's restock hitting any stores out here in Western Canada? I missed out the first time.

This may be useful for some of you :smile:

just ordered kobe gradients online for 140 with that f&f coupon. you rock funthera

anyone know of good websites that ship to canada?
There are a ton of shops that ship up here. Keep in mind though, if they use FedEx, UPS, DHL or a similar shipping service, you are likely to get hit with customs fees. It can even happen if they use USPS, so always consider that possibility.

Off the top of my head...Crooked Tongues, End Clothing, Hanon shop, Flight Club (!), Eastbay/Champs/FootLocker/Footaction.com, Kicks-Crew, PickYourShoes, etc.

And some Canadian spots too like Livestock, Off the Hook, Capsule....won't have to worry about duties from them, but they have Canadian retail prices.

There are tons of places that ship here, pretty much any overseas site that ship to the US, ship here.

There's always eBay, too.

Went to West Edmonton Mall this past weekend. Jesus, so many releases are still on the shelves.. Just to list a few, saw some lebron x dunkman's, galaxy hyperposites, kobe 8 purple gradients....

Used to be more frequent in the Canada forum, but Nike Canada dun goofed.

Without getting too specific, restructing has caused alot of headaches for anyone who isnt Footlocker, Champs, or an indy...:smh:

Last edited:
May be a stupid question but will it be possible for us Canadians to try getting the lebron exts thru the twitter link? If I were lucky to get thru would I be able to ship to an American address with a Canadian credit card?

Back
Top Bottom