Wet in San Jose

Can anyone fill me in on the experience? How to get in for sure... is this place crackin?? Music/Parking

WET is probably top 5 club in the Bay Area IMO. Plenty of street parking if you get there by 9:30. Just go on the website and put yourself on the Guest List.Be in line by 9:55 and you should have no problem getting in free by 11.

Sausage factory IMO but all my boys swear by it. Cover is usually 20 and good luck getting in for free on the guestlist because the line is DEEP! You can parkin that parking garage about 2 blocks away or on the street if you get there early enough

I never been there since I dont go to San Jo for clubs but whats the crowd like in there?

Is it all Asians? lol Or a good mix of people? What kind of Music on Friday and Saturday?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I never been there since I dont go to San Jo for clubs but whats the crowd like in there?
A lot of Asian and hispanic clubs. But there are clubs with a good mix of people.

I only been to a club there 4 times so I can't really give you a good answer for the last the question.

^ Mostly asian and latino crowd from my experiences there. I have to say that their bottle service is on point though

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

It was coo, but Broadway clubs>any area in the bay.
Broadway as in downtown Oakland? Naaaaaaaaah
Downtown Frisco, not Oakland.
laugh.gif
The only thing BroadwayOakland is good for is The Paramount and a few clothing stores.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

^ Mostly asian and latino crowd from my experiences there. I have to say that their bottle service is on point though
wrong they just got in trouble for refilling bottles with the cheap stuff. you think you getting patron but you getting some cheap tequila

Back
Top Bottom