What’s in yo pocket? Vol. Its not a purse it’s fashion?/ Cargo shorts welcome?

Discovered Apple Pay s few months ago... changed my life b.

I be looking so wavy paying for stuff.

“You can pay now”

I already did :pimp:

91931d72f3addc8890e5233f6fe4294f-275-275.png

lol Too fly, gotta get on this wave, idk kinda weary of having everything thru my phone nowadays

Phone, wallet (trying to slim it down, looking like Mr Costanzas wallet sometimes), keys, airpods (love these damn things) chapstick

Occasionally some poker chips for local bar (redeem for free drinks during happy hour)

91931d72f3addc8890e5233f6fe4294f-275-275.png

lol Too fly, gotta get on this wave, idk kinda weary of having everything thru my phone nowadays

Phone, wallet (trying to slim it down, looking like Mr Costanzas wallet sometimes), keys, airpods (love these damn things) chapstick

Occasionally some poker chips for local bar (redeem for free drinks during happy hour)
I was curving Apple Pay ever since it came out. I’m a light weight conspiracy theorist and thought it was funny style.

But I caved in and haven’t turned back.

^ I know it helps with snkr releases, ppl always cop the most using that method

I just like carrying cash tho, but nowadays even strippers are using the cash app so i gotta get on it

I was curving Apple Pay ever since it came out. I’m a light weight conspiracy theorist and thought it was funny style.

But I caved in and haven’t turned back.

Apple Pay, google pay etc...is definitely part of the NWO, don't get it twisted or rule out anything. This is just a certain phase were in till we get to a worldwide unified currency.

Sorta srs.

Phone, wallet, keys.

Losing one when you're drunk is the worst. Hasn't happened since I was younger though.

wallet (trying to slim it down, looking like Mr Costanzas wallet sometimes)

I was in this position for a while, I definitely recommend getting one of those slim wallets. Fits fine in your front pocket, and you realize all that crap you were storing in your wallet was just crap.

Phone, Wallet, keys, Chap-stick, cash(never over $40), and sometimes a swiss-army knife and/or pen, but usually those are in my backpack.

I also have eye-drops for the spring.:rolleyes

keys - house, work, my car, and my wife’s car.
wallet - wife bought me this shinola wallet that’s really nice leather.
phone - brand new phone. had the same one before and it’s supposed to be waterproof. dropped it in the water for like 3 seconds and it died. apple gave me a new one for free.
lens - macro lens that attaches to my phone case to take pics of insects that i post on instagram. it’s became a hobby of mine ever since my wife got me a clip on lens years ago and i didn’t know what to do with it. this lens is made by a company called moment and they make all kinds of attachments for your phone.

E7A12081-C7DD-49F6-8FCD-F1131AB0F552.jpeg

CF98CCDE-5F1C-4146-AC02-BBE8AABE8DB0.jpeg

Phone in my left pocket, keys in my right pocket. DASSIT. Everything else goes in my fanny pack.

this gonna turn into pocket knife thread like the last one :lol:

Question while wallet folks are here.

Dudes that rock designer wallets, why? Why bother?

I've had so many generic wallets in my life and all have bit the dust weather the materials were crap, the sewing, etc. Now I have one of those LV small wallets and this thing holds up like a tank. I think I've owned it for like 4-5 years and although there is wear, it's nothing where I need to get a new wallet. Also as a 37 year old, it doesn't look bad to own a more "adult" wallet. Don't want to pull out no kid wallet in front of other adults at my job.

Back
Top Bottom