What a night I just had Vol: You ever knock out a Burglar?

the generator

Banned
At about 2:32 PM I was really in the food for a Slurpee at 7-11. So I get up from my couch, turn of the TV, throw on my pair AF1s and I'm on my way, the next 4 hours of my life I could have never imagined happening to me. It was beautiful in NYC today so I decided to walk, wrong choice as I forget to wipe my butt before I left which left my with the nastiest swamp butt. I usually carry a blade or a cap gun (illegally of course) just in case I ever need to use them. Back to the top again I'm walking toward the 7-11 when see 2 African American teens looking to be conspiring to hold up the deli. I casually walked over there asked them what was up and offered them a piece of advice, telling them not to do anything stupid and that they got their whole lives ahead of them, unfortunately for them they didn't listen.
 I walk away and go across the street to the 7-11 and get a Pina Collada Slurpee, took me about 10 minutes when it was all said and done, I pay and walk out. As I'm walking out of the store I see the two teens I had just spoke to throw on their ski-masks and get ready to hold up the deli. It was at that point I knew what I had to do, whether it meant me giving up my life or not, I wasn't going to let these two kids put other people in harm for some cash. I ran in looking King Kong with a mix of Randy Savage. I was raging.

I grab one kid, he was the only one holding a gun, and punch in the throat/neck region which I learned from my Tiger Schulmanns class is a very vicious blow and is tough to recover from. Once he was on the floor I told the cashier to let me take care of the other kid (cashier must have got him earlier) I deliver a hybrid of the peoples elbow and the 5 knuckle shuffle to this chump knocking him out cold. 

When it was all over, I felt like a true hero, people with their kids coming up to shaking my hand, the elderly coming up to me and thanking me, I felt accomplished. 

Though my slurpee was gone I gained something else: the respect of the poeple of NYC.

Thank You and have a wonderful evening.

Spaknotes

-go to 7 11

-robber across the street

- i knock out both burglars

-im am hero

At about 2:32 PM I was really in the food for a Slurpee at 7-11. So I get up from my couch, turn of the TV, throw on my pair AF1s and I'm on my way, the next 4 hours of my life I could have never imagined happening to me. It was beautiful in NYC today so I decided to walk, wrong choice as I forget to wipe my butt before I left which left my with the nastiest swamp butt. I usually carry a blade or a cap gun (illegally of course) just in case I ever need to use them. Back to the top again I'm walking toward the 7-11 when see 2 African American teens looking to be conspiring to hold up the deli. I casually walked over there asked them what was up and offered them a piece of advice, telling them not to do anything stupid and that they got their whole lives ahead of them, unfortunately for them they didn't listen.
 I walk away and go across the street to the 7-11 and get a Pina Collada Slurpee, took me about 10 minutes when it was all said and done, I pay and walk out. As I'm walking out of the store I see the two teens I had just spoke to throw on their ski-masks and get ready to hold up the deli. It was at that point I knew what I had to do, whether it meant me giving up my life or not, I wasn't going to let these two kids put other people in harm for some cash. I ran in looking King Kong with a mix of Randy Savage. I was raging.

I grab one kid, he was the only one holding a gun, and punch in the throat/neck region which I learned from my Tiger Schulmanns class is a very vicious blow and is tough to recover from. Once he was on the floor I told the cashier to let me take care of the other kid (cashier must have got him earlier) I deliver a hybrid of the peoples elbow and the 5 knuckle shuffle to this chump knocking him out cold. 

When it was all over, I felt like a true hero, people with their kids coming up to shaking my hand, the elderly coming up to me and thanking me, I felt accomplished. 

Though my slurpee was gone I gained something else: the respect of the poeple of NYC.

Thank You and have a wonderful evening.

Spaknotes

-go to 7 11

-robber across the street

- i knock out both burglars

-im am hero

Pics / Video or Ducktales. 

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 If it's all true.

Still though..

sick.gif
 At the Swamp Butt.

Pics / Video or Ducktales. 

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 If it's all true.

Still though..

sick.gif
 At the Swamp Butt.

which 711?

and some dude tried climbing into my crib via the roof around 5:00 AM like 2 weeks ago. needless to say, me and the homies mollywhopped him into something else. thankfully the situation played out as it did it could have been alot worse.

which 711?

and some dude tried climbing into my crib via the roof around 5:00 AM like 2 weeks ago. needless to say, me and the homies mollywhopped him into something else. thankfully the situation played out as it did it could have been alot worse.

You should have shoved pork fat into their throats and beat them with rolling pins for such stupidity

Props though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You should have shoved pork fat into their throats and beat them with rolling pins for such stupidity

Props though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom