What About the Guys/Girls that Exclusively Date Whites?

Know a lotta yall said that the whole shaking your head at ppl dating whites is wrong and I do agree

But what about those them girls/guys who will only date someone if they are white?

Opinions from those of you that know some of these ppl and why they do it

- Aww, y'all came with the part 2 status...
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

- I shall return
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why does it matter?

exactly, why should you care about who another man/woman is dating? worry about your damn self

what about those who only date "blacks"? who cares its there preferance i prefer asian females is there a problem with that?

Same thing I said in the other thread:

I'm white so I'm naturally more attracted to white women but I've dated pretty much every race and a beautiful woman is a beautiful womanregardless of race and her personality isn't dictated by her race. why does it even matter?

let them be... but I hate girls that (aren't even that pretty btw) generalize about men in a certain race and are bitter then turn the white way anddon"t let us latinos smash just because they got played a few times by us and they know white guys (not all but many) are sucker for love dudes that bendover backwards for these broads. ITS OKAY THEYLL BE BACK haha

Originally Posted by dfresh244

I'm white so I'm naturally more attracted to white women but I've dated pretty much every race and a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless of race and her personality isn't dictated by her race. why does it even matter?

That's why i ask...I think it's kinda dumb for someone to say they'll ONLY date one race and not get to know others just because of that onebarrier they put up

I mean i know there are some cultural differences and language barriers that will make it difficult for some but if you are in a mult-racial school whereeveryone knows the social norms, why would you not wanna get to know someone just because they arent of a certain race
Not saying it's wrong...justwanna know what about certain races draws ppl to conclude they'll only date that one specific race

As humans we tend to generalize people of the same race, stature, and gender.

Along the way, he or she felt that type of person was not right for them.

It doesn't mean I'm about to hang them in effigy. Let them live.

What's with all these posts concerned with what race is dating another race and whatnot? If you base who you date on race you're not only stronglylimiting your chances of finding someone you really care about, but there's something seriously wrong with you.

- Tical.

Dating strictly outside or within one's race is weird to me. I have a preference & attraction for Spanish, Italian and women from South America ofsimilar descent because that's what I am and I find there's more in common culturally, but I would never seek someone who was either or on purpose norwould I immediately dismiss someone who didn't fit that bill. Preference is one thing, but I find some people choose to use the word preference in place ofsomething else which they would usually get called out on.

I guess I'm the only one who sees the word "preference" as just a sugar coated way of.. you know what, have a good weekend everyone.

Are you happy? Check
Not hurting anyone? Check
Not affecting me in anyway shape or from? Check

Dont care.

But..I will say that choosing a partner based on race is not a very effective way to choose a partner.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

I'm white so I'm naturally more attracted to white women but I've dated pretty much every race and a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless of race and her personality isn't dictated by her race. why does it even matter?

^^^^CASH

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why does it matter?

Same reaspn it matters why people would only hire whites, or would never date a black person. It's ignorant and continues a cycle of intolerance. Idon't know about you all, but stuff like this odes and should matter.

What are you going to say when your 16 year old son or daughter comes to you and says "I really like Aaron/Erin but they won't date me because I'mnot the same race as them"... I sincerely hope you don't say "What difference does it make?'
If you base who you date on race you're not only strongly limiting your chances of finding someone you really care about, but there's something seriously wrong with you.
Preference is one thing, but I find some people choose to use the word preference in place of something else which they would usually get called out on.

Agreed 100%

Back
Top Bottom