What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

Had some prior but the VI was the J that started me wanting and begging my parents for them. The also had me checking the games to see what Jordan was wearing.

The IV's were it for me, the color's of them seemed more vibrant back then when they dropped in comparison to the retro's, every time i would seethat distinctive black box come out of the back room u knew the deal, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh memories.....

mine were the 8's i had a pair as a kid...only have 3 retros but imma get more

I was feelin Js since they came out but my mama couldnt afford them. When she finally saved up enough to buy me my first pair, OG infared VI, it was on. So Iguess they hold the most memory for me. I also fell in love with Columbia XIs as well.

AJ X my big bro was goin 2 Jackson State at the time n i was visit'n him on the day the steel gry OG joints released... it was my 1st time ever gettin ajordan tha mourning of the release

III's & IV's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

8th grade when the 2'same out in 87...been hooked like a junkie ever since. i would stop,if i could

The black V's I was in 6th grade, I had to have em, then the next year the VI's came out it was game on from then!

i had almost all the jordans when i was younger but the shoes that made me realize i had an addiction to kicks was the White/Columbia XI's. hands down thefreshest shoe ever thought about!!!!!!!!!!! i had the og's when i was 5 and i had the retro when was 12. if i get my hands on a icy ds pair i would neverwear them!!!!! one day this shall happen!

XII, OG and Retro. All colorways.

There's never been a better looking, longer lasting design in the realm of bball shoes.

LOVETHEXII.

OG Shadow X's were my first pair.......they felt sooooo good. They put me on to how good a sneaker could feel. But the Concord XI's are my firstlove....... i loved everything about them. I could stop looking at them espeically when Iverson and the rest of G'twon was wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom