What Animal Terrifies U the Most vol. Don't Eat Me Bro ........

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cap1229

You can kill a spider with a shoe. Why so many dudes scared of em?

cuz the minute you turn around to get your shoe the bastard is gone
mad.gif

That's why you back up slowly and keep an eye on it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raichu098

Flying cockroaches 
30t6p3b.gif
Word, son. When they come at me, I gotta duck and dodge them.
laugh.gif

I hate spiders, snakes and lizards. And I swear some of you guys posting these pictures are just doing it to creep us out. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Yo yall know hippos are about that life? They kill more people in Africa than any other creature. They are temperamental and can't be trained. They run fast as hell to be the size of a short bus. I wouldn't mess with a hippo.

You not listenin Cap! When's the last time you were in Africa w/a hippo? Exactly!

%%%% the crawls is very real here!

I wouldn't want to !%@% w/those African insects. Don't people sleep w/nets over their beds when they travel over there? I'm good on that.
tired.gif

whats weird is when i was younger i was never afraid of bugs and was the first one to hop up and kill it when everyone else was scared...now just the thought creeps me out...

i'd die if i had to live around rats and mice
sick.gif

spiders, rats, mice, insects, and snakes, those things move hella fast on land, some can swim and now they can fly?..
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

those eagles fight dirty...sucker punches, hit and run, 2 on 1

otherwise they'd be dinner

Originally Posted by rmK

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
.. if there was a worldstar for animals eagles would def be on there weekly...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by rmK

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
.. if there was a worldstar for animals eagles would def be on there weekly...
601.jpg

In hand to hand, I'm taking an eagle out. I might come away with some stitches, but I'll have his life. 

Fear of spiders ain't a damn female trait either. 

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

In terms of being realistic with what animals I am likely to encounter, I am always scared a dead is going to run out of the woods and into my car. I see them as roadkill rather frequently on the side of i44.

I agree hitting a dear is one of my worst fears. Also those damn Canadian Geese they're always attacking people at my job things are crazy.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Spiders are the scariest damn things on earth. Above sharks and grizzly bears.

QFT!!! Bear & shark will destroy u in their natural habitat. I will step on any spider... EXCEPT tarantula size and up.

I don't like any animals. Most shook i've ever been was when me and fam got out of car and we saw a family of bobcats come in or out of the sewer drain. We all stood still shocked.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

bears don't terrify me because they are furry, but these bears scare me
article-1225042-0711BCAC000005DC-579_634x428.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
..what the hell kinda bear is that?!
roll.gif

Looks like a mix between Master Splinter and a Reptile/Bear

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Big animals I can usually avoid. "Hey look at that tiger over there... Let's go somewhere else"

Snakes or spiders kind of freak me out because they're stealthy.

There's some raccoons that go through my apartment's dumpster at night. I feel like they're misunderstood and I want to befriend them. But I think they would turn on me one day and I can't take that chance.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know exactly what you're talking about with the raccoons..

I wouldnt say really any big animals scare me.. but spiders, bugs, insects in general freak me out. Just the thought that i could be sleeping and a spider can crawl into my nostril is horrifying.

great whites! that's it. I surf in Northern California's "red triangle" daily, know people that have been chomped and
I had one approach me (most likely outta curiosity) in Africa while surfing. Nothing on this planet scares me like GWs

Originally Posted by solarius49

You guys know on average a human swallows 8 spiders a year in their sleep right?

you know you're an idiot if you really believe that right?

You guys know on average a human swallows 8 spiders a year in their sleep right?

I sleep with my mouth closed
eyes.gif

But spiders, snakes, crows (I was chased by some when I was younger) and rats scare the !$%% out of me. 

only thing i swallow at night is........ nvm.

Back
Top Bottom